Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suddenly very scared... of CELESTIA!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
After trying almost a dozen times to beat the warehouse, getting to the top floor and dieing, I am suddenly very very scared of the final boss in CELESTIA. I mean if that is just the boss's minion, I cant even begin to think what the main boss will be able to do.

I do get that the second classes in CELESTIA will probably be pretty strong and all, but cheating like that is soo not cool.

>:I

-Level 44 Master.
Death/Storm.
Alex DeathBringer

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
IceWizardAlex2266 wrote:
After trying almost a dozen times to beat the warehouse, getting to the top floor and dieing, I am suddenly very very scared of the final boss in CELESTIA. I mean if that is just the boss's minion, I cant even begin to think what the main boss will be able to do.

I do get that the second classes in CELESTIA will probably be pretty strong and all, but cheating like that is soo not cool.

-Level 44 Master.
Death/Storm.
Alex DeathBringer

Well its up to you if you want to do the warehouse or not. Kingsisle said that the preview quests will not need to be done in order to get access to Celestia.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
First of all you are dying in the warehouse because of your incredible level of 44. Mostly people beat Dragonspyre in their 50-48 levels. You have skipped all the side quests and beat the game at a low level.

This is not meant to offend, but I would be scared if I were at your level and going to the highest world yet.

I would reccomend going through the game and doing all those side quests you skipped. I mean, the whole game is about leveling up and getting powerful, not just flying through worlds.

Brianna Wildblood, lvl 48 Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Thanks, and I am doing the side quests, and I finally beat it.
:D

- Level 44.
Death/Storm.
Alex DeathBringer.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
The warehouse to me was easy. Ok so at first I complained about it lol. But still if you plan it out then you'll probably win. I am a death and I had a storm, a myth, and a life. All level 48 and above. And I agree with Brianna. You HAVE to be a higher level to beat the warehouse. You need to do more side quests and all of that. I'd suggest doing the zeke quests. I just need to find 3 more stone roses then I will have beat all the zeke quests including yardbirds . Also I already beat the warehouse but I still want to know this for my other wizards I have. How do you skip the warehouse? Cause I don't wanna do it over and over again with my other wizards.

James Skull Wielder
Level 49 Pyromancer ( Which means death right?)

Defender
Jan 08, 2010

James Skull Wielder

pyromancer means fire. necromancer means death, conjurer means myth, theurgist means life, sorcer means balance, diviner means storm, and thuramature means ice. and i didnt mean that to make you feel stupid i am just stating what their names are.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Ambrose122 wrote:

James Skull Wielder

pyromancer means fire. necromancer means death, conjurer means myth, theurgist means life, sorcer means balance, diviner means storm, and thuramature means ice. and i didnt mean that to make you feel stupid i am just stating what their names are.

Lol, it's 'thaumaturge'.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 45 Master Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
IceWizardAlex2266 wrote:

-Level 44 Master.
Death/Storm.
Alex DeathBringer

Yes I usually try with wizards that I dont even now, one person knew wild bolt we defeated the life one which is good although then i died then he died then the minions died. Yes it is challenging although the bosses cheat no other boss is going to do that unless in a dungeon and balstorm announced there is another way to get there.