Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meowiarty's Hideout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Wizard101, you guys have messed up on a quest. Finding Meowiarty's Hideout is the hardest ever. Can you guys like fix it. I've checked everywhere. Add an arrow to the quest. DO SOMETHING. I've had it for over a month and I'm getting tired of looking. Can you please help me.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Meowiarty is hiding at the top of BigBen.

In order to access it, you have to complete Newgate Prison, Knight's Court, Katzenstein's Lab, Counterweight East, and Counterweight West.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Zachula wrote:
Wizard101, you guys have messed up on a quest. Finding Meowiarty's Hideout is the hardest ever. Can you guys like fix it. I've checked everywhere. Add an arrow to the quest. DO SOMETHING. I've had it for over a month and I'm getting tired of looking. Can you please help me.

Same here i can never find it ever! but you cant beat new gate prison without finding the hideout so.. yea

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hammie5105 wrote:
Zachula wrote:

Same here i can never find it ever! but you cant beat new gate prison without finding the hideout so.. yea

You are all wrong...
meowiarty has the key to Mooshu. Complete ALL of the main quests...

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Hammie5105 wrote:
Zachula wrote:

You are all wrong...

Perhaps the author is talking about the Agony Wraith-hideout thing?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Hammie5105 wrote:
Zachula wrote:

You are all wrong...

Perhaps the author is talking about the Agony Wraith-hideout thing?

Meowiartys hideout in newgate prison is actually the O leary hideout it is at the end of newgate prison just go to the boss monster instance that is NOT a clocktower

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Zachula wrote:

if i remember correctly, you are currently on a seris of just plain anoying quests where you are running through the prison and you see meowarty and you are chasing him and instead of the 5 gaurds that you see helping you they just laze around and say GO FASTER WE GOTTA CATCH HIM! you actualy need your arrow for that