Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wallpaper

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I don't think you can re-use the original wallpaper that comes with a house. Try putting up new paper and see if the original goes into your backpack (this is what happens when you put wallpaper over wallpaper or floor over floor). If so, you can re-use it, if not, I think you're out of luck. Sorry!

Hero
May 27, 2009
If you use the Pick Up Everything button, it picks up the wallpaper as well. Of course, you have to re-place everything, but it will give you the original walls back.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
You can reuse wallpaper First: go to the wall paper in your moving adding or removing thingy then go to the side where youll she wallpaper being torn off or tile press the wallpaper to remove wallpaper press tile to remove tile if you have any questions just ask because this could be confusing

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
This didn't come with the house. I purchased it. I hope there is a way to get it back. That would suck if I couldn't get it back.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Open your housing tab, as you do when placing items in your dorm or castle. Now open the tab for wallpaper and flooring.

To the far right, you'll see a option for removing wallpaper and another to remove the flooring. This places those in your backpack to use again.

Good luck.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
TwinkleJinx wrote:
Open your housing tab, as you do when placing items in your dorm or castle. Now open the tab for wallpaper and flooring.

To the far right, you'll see a option for removing wallpaper and another to remove the flooring. This places those in your backpack to use again.

Good luck.

Hi,
Thank you, but it isn't working. Do I click on the wallpaper and than the remove wallpaper button?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009