Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim House Crafting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I was going to craft the new Grizzleheim house and I don't know where to find some items. I can't find the following items, grassy mound, ornamental stepstone, wooden watchtower, water fountain, stacked wood planks, and carved stone tower. If enemies drop some of these items and if you remember which enemies please could you tell me or if you have to craft these items could you tell me who gives the recipe for these items. I don't want to spend 60,000 gold for nothing because I can't find the items for the house. So if you know where to find these items please tell.

Thanks. I don't mean to beg!

Those items must also be crafted.

Look for the recipes for those items on the Recipe Vendors.

We said this wouldn't be easy :-)

When you're asked to craft something, you must return that item to receive credit for the quest!
Hero
May 27, 2009
The components come from each other world in the Spiral, so you'll have to visit all of them for these recipes.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
EudoraTangletree wrote:

Hello and thank you for the challenge I have finished crafting all the needed items and will be buying the recipe and crafting the house this evening.
Was it easy lol no frustating at times oh yes My Balance managed to pull this all off fairly quickly though.
My open house will be soon after that. To all the friends who helped me out I hope can come and see what they all so very generously helped me with.
have fun and happy crafting to all

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
EudoraTangletree wrote:

Opps a tip for all crafters keep a journal
FYI, I started to craft for the house the day it went on the market and finished all of the needed items this morning.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Looking for recipes for treasure cards to craft my grizzleheim house, but can't buy the recipe from places out of my school. For example I tried to purchase the locust card from balance tree and I'm not in that school so could not buy it. Is there somewhere else I can buy the recipe. I'm stuck and really want to finish my house. I also tried to purchase the cards from bazzar but apparently it won't accept them for the recipe, because after the purchase it didn't show up in the recipe slot holder. Help please!

Autumn

I was making myself work harder than needed. I realized today that I can in fact purchase the treasure cards to make the necessary items. You really do have to be careful however, and make sure the treasure card you purchase is the correct percentage power. Thanks

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Good luck to all crafting this beautyful house we LOVE it. Almost finished with all the decor we care to add. (dedeowl ask a couple frinds to craft those cards I also had a tough time finding the life cards natures wrath ) and yes one may find some at the bazaar happy hunting.
LOL actually had a guy insist my crafted home was the same as the one you buy with crowns HA I had him preview the crown house then invited him for a visit to the crafted house I must say he was shocked beyound words when he saw that I could put the crown gh house in the corner of my lawn as an ornament heh heh heh. Don't let anyone ever poo poo your hard work in this project. Have fun stay safe and enjoy your new houses when they are done stop back and let us all know :-D

Survivor
May 19, 2009
dedeowl wrote:
Looking for recipes for treasure cards to craft my grizzleheim house, but can't buy the recipe from places out of my school. For example I tried to purchase the locust card from balance tree and I'm not in that school so could not buy it. Is there somewhere else I can buy the recipe. I'm stuck and really want to finish my house. I also tried to purchase the cards from bazzar but apparently it won't accept them for the recipe, because after the purchase it didn't show up in the recipe slot holder. Help please!

Autumn

I was making myself work harder than needed. I realized today that I can in fact purchase the treasure cards to make the necessary items. You really do have to be careful however, and make sure the treasure card you purchase is the correct percentage power. Thanks

I am crafting the house too and being a Storm I cannot get the Natures wrath cards on my own. I am trying to buy them from another wizard but not sure of this is possible and am afraid of getting took. Can I do this? How? I wish my life wiz could make them and then give them to my storm. What did everyone else do? There has to be a legal way to get the cards I need. I need a guide to getting the out of school cards i need.

"Those items must also be crafted.
We said this wouldn't be easy
So you're interested in learning about Crafting? I'm here to answer all your Crafting questions.'

OK, Eudora. i need to know how you envisioned us crafting these items. lol I have one wizard, Master Artisan and Master of Storm. I can go anywhere and have done a pretty good job of collecting reagents and then battling and being able to buy some at the bazaar.

Now I have already succeeded in making several of the items and bought the recipe for the house itself. But I can't make the cards form the other schools.

Maybe I am being really dense. I have played since may 09 and think I know everything about the game, but I don't see how to do this. I am stuck. You guys must have had something in mind when you set it up. What am I supposed to do? I have never traded cards with anyone and see lots of posts about not being able to or allowed to trade. Am I supposed to do that? Shouldn't there be something in the crafting guide to help us?

I actually have 9 wizards on two accounts but the master isi the one making the house. My life wizard who is adept is making a few items and then I can put them in the bank. But I started one with storm a nd she has all the ingredients. except for the Natures wrath.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
The indgreadeants you need you have to craft. Recipes for the furniture are bought by the teachers of crafting.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
faxbot882 wrote:
EudoraTangletree wrote:

Opps a tip for all crafters keep a journal
FYI, I started to craft for the house the day it went on the market and finished all of the needed items this morning.

you must of been like tokyo drift fast cause i've working on the parts for over a month now

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I just got my master atisan badge and have started to craft this house, but i have one small problem, I can't find the grizzleheim crafting bench.

Hero
May 27, 2009
It's called the Hall of the Ice Forge, and it's back by the entrance to Mirkholm Keep.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Not got my master crafter badge yet but I have already started gathering the materials and other items already. I already bought the first grizzleheim house with gold. I dont know if from the preview i like the watchtower better or not, but I just am looking forward to the challange of building it.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
This House is much too hard to craft as it is not worth what must be done! I was going to craft this house but decided that it was too expensive, if the inside was nicer then i might consider it.

R.JadeCoin