Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

none of my topics EVER show up

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Why is it thAt none of my post ever show up, and dont be telling me to look at the list of why your post may be rejected, cause i did follow the rules. I made about 7 topic guess how many got through, only 1 topic got through and was posted. Will someone tell me why my topic always get rejected.

Developer
Your messages have appeared, over 20 just this month have been approved and appear on the message boards. If you want notification of replies to your message, check the "Notify when a reply is posted" option at the bottom of the message boards.

THIS IS A FULLY MODERATED MESSAGE BOARD.

Your message will not appear until it is approved by a moderator.

If your message does not appear, refer to the Message Boards Code of Conduct for potential reasons as to why your post may have been rejected.

Please allow 12 to 24 hours for review of posts.

Knowledge is power.
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
HaroldArgleston wrote:
Your messages have appeared, over 20 just this month have been approved and appear on the message boards. If you want notification of replies to your message, check the "Notify when a reply is posted" option at the bottom of the message boards.

If your message does not appear, refer to the Message Boards Code of Conduct for potential reasons as to why your post may have been rejected.

i messed up on the "post" i meant how come my topics never show up

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
HaroldArgleston wrote:

thank you for telling me i am seeing my topics now thnx