Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokopatra?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I'm trying to get to Krokopatra, but there are 2 stone doors in the way. How do i open them?

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Hmmm....last time I went to Krokotopia I travel the spiral. Not sure what stone doors you are talking about?

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
What is Kokopatra and what stone doors You are probably getting there by a friend list or something.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny MistGem

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
You have to battle the in the side rooms right before the door. As a tip I would make sure your potions are filled if your going alone I think you go through 3 or 4 battles before you get to her.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
Rengor, are there any books you could read, near those doors? Any obelisks around? Maybe somewhere in the hallway leading to these doors, there were some large, golden-yellow slabs of stone, with curious designs on them?

8) Good luck! 8)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Rengor6 wrote:
I'm trying to get to Krokopatra, but there are 2 stone doors in the way. How do i open them?

Ok, Can someone show me where to go get the quest To ride on the ferry to Krokosphinx? I need it for a quest to find one of the Beetles.

Community Leader
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Swordroll wrote:
How do I get to the Krokoshpinx?

8)
Finish the Map Room Instance in Palace of Fire .... Period

yw ...
8)

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
hahaha those doors open up when you walk toward them lol

i was stumped too but i walked at em and they opened up..

beat krokopatra first try too ..barely

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Who is this Krokopatara? I think that in a story that I read that I saw her name. btw where is she?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
selena15432 wrote:
Who is this Krokopatara? I think that in a story that I read that I saw her name. btw where is she?

8)
She's the last Boss in The Tomb of Storms, as well as the Last Krok Boss period; After beating her, you're sent back to that person in the Oasis you met when you first came to Krokotopia, who gives you the Spiral Key for the next world, Marleybone....

YW....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 41, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
May 04, 2009
:D
Thanks for telling me that 8) . I REALLY want to get to Marlybone . My characters name is Tristan Frostheart if you see me plz add me as a friend. 8) 8)

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Krokotopia was my favorite level. I am now in Dragonspyre and it is okay, Mooshu was prety good but I hated Marleybone. I couldn't wait to get out of there LOL

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Krokopatra might be the last boss, but she is not the hardest boss in Krokotopia, not by a long shot. Take the tomb of betrayers and go all the way to the top, and you will find the strongest in Krokotopia.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
I think he means the test doors? Just read the books and solve the puzzles. Otherwise, just complete main story line quests in the 2 family tombs.