Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

disscussing marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
this is nicholas light leaf and i want to disscuss marleybone. even though i am a grandmaster the place is still hard. so i need your guys help to come up with ideas for marleybone.
i think health of most bosses should be reduced.
and that dr. von katzenstein should have less storm resist
if anyone else comes up with more ideas plz post them

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If it's hard for your grandmaster wizard, you're doing something wrong.

What school is your wizard?

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Hi! ;)
I was a lvl 32 or 33 when I finished Marleybone and honestly it wasn't that hard for me :-) I think all the boss's health is fair and the only complaint I have on Marleybone is their no sidewalk policy but there's no helping that :-D

And what school are you in? What other schools and spells did you train in? If you're a grand and Marleybone is difficult for you you must be doing something wrong with your spells. I'm Balance trained in Death training in Life and learned Infection and Reshuffle (Reshuffle was free since I'm Balance).

Currently the most difficult world for me is Mooshu although I LOVE it

I had no trouble with Dr. Katzenstein and thought he and Meowiarty were easy :-)

Molly!~
LvL 34 MAGUS SORCERER Training In... The colorful peaceful Mooshu!~

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
my main problem is that there is no sidwalk so i get pulled in every minute.
i am life so my attacks arent that strong and i have to heal every 4 rounds because i am hurt way to much. :(

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
spikey462 wrote:
i am life so my attacks arent that strong and i have to heal every 4 rounds because i am hurt way to much. :(
You do know we're on building rooftops which whould make it odd to build a side walk on a roof.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
the only complaint I have on Marleybone is their no sidewalk policy

Well you are running over the rooftops! Not a very safe place to be in any city.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
legobuilder07 wrote:
spikey462 wrote:
You do know we're on building rooftops which whould make it odd to build a side walk on a roof.

True maybe no sidewalks will look right on a roof, why not paint lines like KI did in krokotopia?