Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gritt'in teeth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Ok so all sudden my friend eric wants to do hall of valor i had nothing else to do since you know i'm that guy that complains about warehouse all the time so we go in to hall of valor and we go through all the obstacles and so forth easy ok so we go up to jotun and he only has 3 people instead of 4 and i like the guys because there so easy and sometimes they can drop pretty cool stuff :-) and there is only ullik grendal sapscar and jotun and no greitter so we battle them and it only takes like a few seconds for 3 grandmasters and i kinda miss greitter part of the family team. did he get banned :| joshua wraith lvl 50 balance wizard

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you and your friend happen to complete Winterdeep Warren or Helgrind Warren sometime before going into Hall of Valor? If so, that is the reason for missing a boss. Winterdeep Warren and Helgrind Warren are dungeons where Jotun's brothers reside. By killing them in those dungeons and then going to Hall of Valor, you will only have to face Jotun.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
superluther wrote:
Did you and your friend happen to complete Winterdeep Warren or Helgrind Warren sometime before going into Hall of Valor? If so, that is the reason for missing a boss. Winterdeep Warren and Helgrind Warren are dungeons where Jotun's brothers reside. By killing them in those dungeons and then going to Hall of Valor, you will only have to face Jotun.

oh thats too bad because i did the one that makes greitter go bye bye so i guess thats a shame

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
superluther wrote:

and the sapscar