Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ICE HOUND

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
ok i dont know if i am supposed to put this here but ii got some minor problems with my ice hound but there getting on my nerves 1. my ice hound does not cast the spell when i use his card i do 2. in the dog house there is a blue FIRE symbol i think it should be ice.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
triblade27 wrote:
ok i dont know if i am supposed to put this here but ii got some minor problems with my ice hound but there getting on my nerves 1. my ice hound does not cast the spell when i use his card i do 2. in the dog house there is a blue FIRE symbol i think it should be ice.

1. I wonder why.

2. Ok...

As for the house thing, I had the same problem with my ninja pig. My ninja pig was directed to be balance but its myth.

Hero
May 02, 2009
1. The updates notes say, and I quote that "Pets that come with a card will now appear to cast the spell when the Wizard chooses to cast that spell from their deck."

2. idk about the dog house for the ice hound (since I'm a fire wizard), but if it IS just a blue colored fire symbol, then your right, it needs to be changed to an ice sybmol (just like heckhound is fire, and storm hound is storm).