Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

to all people complaining about balance

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Guys come on, i found about 4 topics about how judgement is way too powerful. Heres some stuff that will help:

1. QUIT WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGEMENT

2. MAKE STRATEGY TO HOW TO BEAT THEM

3. get these following cards to help stop judgement:

tower shield
black mantle
spirit shield
ice armor
weakness
(just add on)

4. SEE how it goes

I am tired of people complaining and whining about judgement because it can do a lot of damage. look at the other cards you other schools got:

fire: helephant
ice: collosus
storm: stormilla
death: wraith
myth: earthquake
life: centaur

guess what, when the time they are gaining pips you can just attack them there with some traps and with a big hit.

SO GUYS, QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT JUDGEMENT AND DO THE STEPS, if ya wanna add on, feel free to comment on this topic.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
I have a level 48 balance. When I am in PvP I always loose. STOP COMPLAINING!! Ok guys, Judgement is an awesome spell, but I have to admit, IT IS OUR WEAKNESS, because during the time we are getting pips you can be shielding and making our spells weak!

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 35- MooShu

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
i completely agree. i mean really you can attack them while they are waiting for pips. i am life and really it isnt that strong.BUT, i beat a grand balance with a centaur in 3 turns. its not that hard so dont waste your time complaining. my point, if a life can do it anyone can do it.