Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Had my first - Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
I tell you what I had my first begger in Mooshu. Wanted me to gift them a gift. Um hello I am not spending crowns on anyone but myself!!!! I don't mind helping fight bosses alongside anyone else to take something out so someone can progress but I will not spend money on anyone that doesn't live in my house! What is wrong with people. If I want to gift something to someone I will do it "IF" I feel like it. I feel it is rude to ask people to spend money on them. Especially online people you don't know in real.

Also, I don't mind helping people progress in the game. But if you are so low in rank you have to transport over via a friend, then forget it. I am not going to friend you so you can "skip" over to worlds like Mooshu. I had to earn it and so should everyone else. That kills the game for those of us that are high enough to actually fight in this realm. I don't think a level 10 is high enough for this realm. And I sure am not going to help them get here before their time. I really think that they should adjust the levels you have to be before coming here. I am assuming this realm is adjusted to level 35 and above being you have to at least be a 35 to buy and wear the crown armor available in this realm.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Perhaps you should do what needs to be done, instead of telling the forum readers about it.

Also, as I've mentioned before, you might consider creating your own game, so that everything will be just as you want it to be.