Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

golem tower has too many flores

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Ok so you know me the lvl 50 balance wizard well i also have a little brother and he has wizards too and golem tower has too many flores so at the end of the tower brass golems defeat him and you can't take any friends in so it's pretty hard for my little brother he can't do it with his lvl 23 or 12 death and storm and ends up getting defeated though it's easy for me but i want my little brother to be happy. this is him after golem tower is fixed: so plz just make one person and with like 300 health and the top could be like 420 health and only one person and only like 3 flores.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Okay, seriously why are you complaining about the number of floors in Golem Tower. Obviously your brother needs to learn how to battle more effectively, which is half the point of the tower being a solo tower with the number of levels it has, to force people to learn to begin battle well. Obviously your brother needs the practice if he can't beat it with a level 23 character.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Like any other battle, it takes planning. Be sure to have Pixie spells in your deck. Take out one of the two enemies first. Then get the other enemy down to the point that one hit will finish it. Next, use your Pixie spells to heal, then take out the other enemy. The idea is to go to each floor with full or near-full health.

You should be able to do the tower at level 10 or earlier.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Golem Tower, Wizard City = 5 floors
Big Ben, Marleybone = 15 floors

I was able to beat Big Ben with a level 25 Balance and one friend at level 30. It took us at least 2.5 hours to finish it, but we did it. Also,

Final bosses:

Golem Tower: Iron Golem, rank 2, 150 health
Big Ben: Meowiarty, rank 6, 1800 health

I pwned Golem Tower with a level 8 Balance. Your little bro may be too young for Wizard 101.

It is rated E10, you know.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
it is long though but big ben is way longer in golem TOWER they should allow more then one so you and your friend can play so one heals and another kills MY NAME IS HUNTER DARKBLADE LEVEL 21

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
dylanforwalk wrote:
...golem tower has too many flores so at the end of the tower brass golems defeat him and you can't take any friends in so it's pretty hard for my little brother he can't do it with his lvl 23 or 12 death and storm and ends up getting defeated though it's easy for me but i want my little brother to be happy..

I think the tower is supposed to be a tough challange on purpose, like some others have said, so that you learn good strategy before moving further into the game. My 9 year old son became very frustrated with Golem Tower and it took him many tries to finally get past it with his storm wizard.

Tell your brother to make sure his potion bottle is full and have a couple of fairies loaded. When he battles, try to eliminate one enemy first and then heal; also try to weaken the second enemy and heal again right before killing him. The trick is to maintain high health after each battle and wait until the forth floor before using your potion bottle.

Most of all keep at it and don't get discouraged. Eventually luck will be on his side and he will get to attack first and the enemies will fizzle a few times. Good Luck.

trose318 wrote:
I was able to beat Big Ben with a level 25 Balance and one friend at level 30. It took us at least 2.5 hours to finish it, but we did it. Also,
I pwned Golem Tower with a level 8 Balance. Your little bro may be too young for Wizard 101.

Wow! I am sure we are all impressed by your great feats, and even more so by your skills at bragging! Maybe you would do better to try and help out with some good advice rather than by building your own ego by putting other players down.

Golem Tower as stated is a solo tower that is usually a tough fight for most people who are just starting out in Wizard City; Why you would compare that to Big Ben in which a group of up to 4 can battle together I have no idea. Especially since most wizards have their multi attacks spells by the time they do Big Ben.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
trose318 wrote:
Golem Tower, Wizard City = 5 floors
Big Ben, Marleybone = 15 floors

Final bosses:

Golem Tower: Iron Golem, rank 2, 150 health
Big Ben: Meowiarty, rank 6, 1800 health

I can brag to if I want. Wow 2.5 hours with a friend for Big Ben? I soled it, and finished it in under 1.5 hours. With my Balance Wiz

See how bad this looks. This person is asking for advice on what to do, He is not out for an ego trip like you are.

Anyways.....Make sure your brother has gotten a few Sprites, and Fairies in his deck. I would say maybe 2 Sprites, and 3 Fairies should be good. Also, make sure his pot is full, untill the last floor.

The best advice I can give you is, if he is good at killing one boss at a time first, then have him place a Mark on each floor, so if he does die, he can teleport back to the floor he was on before he died, instead of doing each floor over again.

What will happen is if he died he will automaticly get ported to Wizard City, he can run around and collect the mana orbs, while running around his life will refill by itself.

If he has some gold to spare he can pop the potion, and buy a refill of the potion in wizard city, and just port back on his mark he made.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
(Brag Moment, Slightly OnTopic, ignore if you need to)
I was able to solo up to Spike in Big Ben, with a lvl 29, Ice. With but one easy trick in facing a tower. Here it is:

MARK YOUR LOCATION, GO TO COMMONS, BUY, OR EARN POTIONS, DRINK THEM, GO BACK IN, WITH FULL HEALTH.

gl, to your little bro, let me know if my trick worked.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Ok. First of all, if he can't win at lvl 23, he needs a bit of help in battle strategy. First of all, is he even using potions???? :? At 23, you should have 2. Plus, as others say, Golem Tower is SUPPOSED to be hard at the low levels. (or as others call them, noob lvls) That IS why there is a badge for it. There is the healing strategy people talk about, but I just fight to the 3rd floor, then when I win, I use the potion, and beat the last two floors. And, for a level 23, you should be able to beat the iron golem in 2 turns. Be sure to give him tips! P.S. This has nothing to do with golem tower... but what's with the fad for people at grand or magus or master or what, use their hero of unicorn way badge?? I just dnt get it. Plz tell!
-Liam Starheart

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
You don't really need to complain about it being too hard. If your little bro can't do it yet maybe he is too young its for ages 10+. And if he cannot beat it with a lvl 23 character he needs to practice more. And i think four floors is perfect. I beat it with like a lvl 7 character so he should try harder.

~Abigail Hawkflame lvl 27 balance/fire