Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GrandMaster Gear Farming Problem?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hello, I have been a GrandMaster Conjurer (Myth) for almost 3 or 4 months now and I all the time since I have became a GM I have been farming for my gear. So far its a terrible nightmare. I have been farming for my GM boots from Kraysys for almost 3 months and no luck so far. It would be a pleasure if KI would boost up the percentage of getting our GM gear and pet farming just a little. Thanks a lot!

P.S If anyone knows how to get your GM gear faster, PLEASE post it. Thanks!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Other than going with groups so that the battles go faster, it's a matter of plugging away until you get what you want.

The robe, ring, and athane are generally found at the Turoks and Malistaire in that area. Honestly, the fastest way to get those is to feed the Crowns chest(s) until the desired item(s) is/are gotten. Other than that, you would need to keep farming.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok so if you do malistaire you can get your GM robe. I tell you this because every time I do malistaire I get so dissapointed because I always get the myth robe instead of balance.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 32-MooShu

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
The age old problem. You will see many posts from folks who can't get their grand gear. Personally, I recommend starting another wizard. It always seems you get the gear for the wizard that isn't farming. And when you get the third grand life hat, you'll have something to do with it! If nothing else, it will distract you from the annoyance of not getting your myth gear. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I've had the same problem with the Paladin. He won't give up the gear! So then I have to redo the entire dungeon just to get to him and get no grand gear again. So frustrating.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
The age old problem. You will see many posts from folks who can't get their grand gear. Personally, I recommend starting another wizard. It always seems you get the gear for the wizard that isn't farming. And when you get the third grand life hat, you'll have something to do with it! If nothing else, it will distract you from the annoyance of not getting your myth gear. Good luck!
Thank you i will try this and see if i get it.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Well at least you dont have to beat the final boss in the labrinth to get your sword.