Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokhoteps door?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
I've been through the Emperor's Retreat twice now. I get to Krokhoteps door and I can't figure out how to get in. The other doors give you clues, but I'm not seeing any clues at Krokhotep.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
I haven't been there yet because i just got in the krokosphix but, i think if there is a book pedestel it will give you a clue idk if it has a book pedestal but if it does read it by pressing x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny MistGem

:D

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I was in Beta the last time I fought him but if I'm not mistaken, you may have to keep an eye out for the clue because unlike other quests, the code was in several places as got closer to his location.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
It's been a while, but wasn't Krokhotep just walking around in the hallway? When you get to the back of the area, you should see him walking around with the hallway monsters. There were also two special badguys, named something like Royal Bodyguards, walking around the hall near him. Just look on your map and check around the hall where it shows him on the map. There's a rectangular loop in the hall and I think he walks around the rectangle. Just keep going around till you see him.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
gswift7 wrote:
It's been a while, but wasn't Krokhotep just walking around in the hallway? When you get to the back of the area, you should see him walking around with the hallway monsters. There were also two special badguys, named something like Royal Bodyguards, walking around the hall near him. Just look on your map and check around the hall where it shows him on the map. There's a rectangular loop in the hall and I think he walks around the rectangle. Just keep going around till you see him.

Swift, you are thinking of Krokanhamen(sp). He's the one that walk thru the halls. Krokohotep was in a room. I don't know if it was a room with a door or a room with a coulumn opening but definitely in a room.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Ah,i remember doing that with a pal since i cant do it myself..

i forgot what symbols but i am guessing them.
Sun
Beetle
Skull
Snake
???
???
I was sure it was like a zig zag,so think like this.each I is a obelisk.
I I
I I
I I
Order goes A B C D E F
D C
B E
A F

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Before you go to Krokhoteps door, you have to defeat the gate guardian or something like that, he's in the same section at the opposite end thru a door. When you defeat him, there are 3 obelisks behind him, I think they are Snake, Bird and Tree or something like that. Study them and the order they are in left to right. Then go to Krokhoteps door and light up those three obelisks in that order and the door should open.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
The answer is skull, snake and then tree. That is it. I just did the quest twice and I didn't pay attention the first time. It took a while but I finally got it and I thought I would help everyone else.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
The combination to Krokhotep's door is

Skull
Snake
Tree

I just got into his room.
You can find it by looking at the pictures behind the Keymaster fter you defeat him. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I think you might be thinking of one of the princes in the throne room of fire. He walks around with body guard krok things.

blaze ghoststaff lvl 28 fire wizard

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Khusja wrote:
I've been through the Emperor's Retreat twice now. I get to Krokhoteps door and I can't figure out how to get in. The other doors give you clues, but I'm not seeing any clues at Krokhotep.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

shalek the wise tells you that the combination is in the keymasters room after you defeat him

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
the combo is skull/krock, snake, palm, that's it. I did this just now. It should open obviously.

~Haley~