Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Katzenstein's lab!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Okay so i defeated the first boss and now the door is locked to the second one...I need to defeat Clanker but i cant get through the door...any ideas?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alistone09 wrote:
Okay so i defeated the first boss and now the door is locked to the second one...I need to defeat Clanker but i cant get through the door...any ideas?

You defeat one boss, and unlock the first door.

You defeat the second boss, and unlock the second door. You don't need to go thru the door to get to Clanker (if I remember it correctly). Look at your map to see where he is.

Just a heads up...

After you get thru the second door, watch for "chimneys" on the rooftops, and turn them off. You need 5 of them to get into the Lab.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I will help you with katz lab. I need to do it any way. Pu lvt down your wizards name, area, and realm.

Michael battlesheild lvl 30 fire wizard

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I was confused to but i realized that there was two doors to go through it is opposite i think.

If you are interested in boss drop pets katzenstein drops a brown rat magician ;) (he might drop white rat which gives card but not sure)

Oran Stronghammer lvl46 Life

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
alistone09 wrote:

You defeat one boss, and unlock the first door.

You defeat the second boss, and unlock the second door. You don't need to go thru the door to get to Clanker (if I remember it correctly). Look at your map to see where he is.

Just a heads up...

After you get thru the second door, watch for "chimneys" on the rooftops, and turn them off. You need 5 of them to get into the Lab.
I got stuck at the chimneys

Brookeseasinger lvl 32

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
clyde1997 wrote:
I was confused to but i realized that there was two doors to go through it is opposite i think.

If you are interested in boss drop pets katzenstein drops a brown rat magician (he might drop white rat which gives card but not sure)

Oran Stronghammer lvl46 Life

Also, there is a secret boss in the lab called smogger. To fight him, you need to collect piles of wood. He is located up to the left of where you fight Katzenstein.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
alistone09 wrote:
he is past fire gut

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I just need help with that place because it is to hard for me to do it alone.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
excuse me i defeated katzein and then they told me to go and talk to winston but when i went there there was not a question mark

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Firstly It is a lot easier and quicker to do it with your friends so make sure you have a lot of friends when you enter. Secondly you defeat the first boss to open the first gate then you get a quest to defeat a second boss which opens the second gate then you follow through defeat dr von katzenstein then finish by pulling a few leavers then your done PLUS :-) there is also a secret boss called smogger who has a pixie pet take it from someone who has had experience

Ellie StormGem Lvl 49 Master Diviner

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
alistone09 wrote:

the door blocking you from getting to Clanker is closed because you left the dungeon....you have to start over....

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I defeated Firegut and Clanker, was on my way to talking to Grunk, shut down 4 chimneys, and I can't find the fifth. Anybody know where the chimneys are?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Dashlin445 wrote:
I defeated Firegut and Clanker, was on my way to talking to Grunk, shut down 4 chimneys, and I can't find the fifth. Anybody know where the chimneys are?

Same here! On my balance wiz I hav found 4 of them but not the fifth! :( :(

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Same for me i already did it four time's trying to find it but i cant does anyone know where it is?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kschris8589 wrote:
Same for me i already did it four time's trying to find it but i cant does anyone know where it is?

Two "out of the normal track" chimneys that I can remember:

- Look at your map in that area. You will see a small square section of buildings / side streets right in the middle of the map. Go walk around those side streets. Do "not" follow the yellow arrow, because that leads you right to Dr. Katzenstein, and you will miss the chimneys.

- Also, just before you reach the "last turn" to head into the lab, again do "not" follow the yellow arrow. Turn and go in the opposite direction, away from the Lab.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I went in to defeat katzenstein with a lvl 60 friend but when i got to the katzenstein part someone was already there and iwe defeated katzenstein with her but later it said I still have to defeat katzenstein. Should I start it over? :(

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
i need help with this each time i go one here,wizards don't help me someone please help me!

Mary Deathspear lvl 35 life wizard