Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Briskbreeze Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
OK, so I beat the tower in Regents Square and I also beat the Briskbreeze Tower, where is this new world they said the put in here? I haven't been able to find anything on that in the forums, and don't have any quests telling me where to get there, this is crazy to go through all the Crazy towers then turn around and have to geuss where to go, so if anyone knows where to go could you please let me know

Thanks

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Hi. Well, Celestia has not been released yet. Only the intro quest. You will have to wait until you get into Celestia. Sorry

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48-Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 32-MooShu

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Celestia isn't ready for the open servers/realms yet. It's supposed to open until next month. When it opens, players who are eligible to enter it will be notified in the game, probably by Professor Balestrom.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
ok i was lost to but all you do is talk to halstrom even if your quest helper dosent say to and then he'll tell you to wait. because the new world has not came out yet.
- jasmine nightsword

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Lol, to make it worse for you the tower wasn't even required for entrance to Celestia