Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In the dungen the conection is lost again!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
I am getting more and more frustrated... I am at the very best part or last part of every single dungen I go into usaully and guess what happens every time my conection breaks every time. Listen I only get a hour a day so it is hard for me to do dungens usually so once I get to a good part I do not want to mess up. It makes me so sad to start all over again.

Please help me Kingsile! :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Actually you should check your own connection as well. This was happening to me and it turns out our internet cable line was falling apart. Once they replaced it, problem solved!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
addisoncrawford wrote:
Actually you should check your own connection as well. This was happening to me and it turns out our internet cable line was falling apart. Once they replaced it, problem solved!

I did check my own connection so im thinking this could be a bug.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
colagada wrote:
Send in a ticket to Support.

What are you talking about?

Hero
May 27, 2009
On the left hand side of the window, click Help & Support and follow the instructions to contact Support. They will be sent a "ticket" outlining your problem, to which they will reply via email. This is the best was to get a particular problem that is personal to you and your computer addressed by their technical people.