Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Find the dirt pile

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Hey guys, I've been having trouble finding the pile of dirt that has the key. Can anyone help me out?

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
Calypso13: This one can be more than a little difficult to find, yes. It gave me fits, for almost a half-hour, when I was trying to find it.

What you are looking for is a very small pile of dirt, against a wall in the Dig Site; it's so small, that it is very, very easy to walk right past it ... several times, even. I would recommend slowly and carefully searching along the walls of the Dig Site.

As I recall, I found it near the NPC in there (I forget his name), but it wouldn't surprise me if it's location was somewhat random.

Good luck!

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Calypso13 wrote:
Hey guys, I've been having trouble finding the pile of dirt that has the key. Can anyone help me out?

Something Else You Can Do Is Run Around The Digsite While Pressing X Like Crazy

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
It's quite easy Watson! As you first go into the excavation site in the Royal Hall, you look at the wall right before you go to the Professor. Please note, that if someone recently dug in the dirt pile, you may not see it. Two things you can do is 1. Wait a few moments for it to reappear or 2. Change Realms(servers). Good Luck on all of your quests.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Calypso13 wrote:
Its near a wall

Survivor
Nov 02, 2008
OK you need to find the dog thing then go back a little look to your left walla pile of dirt

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008