Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips and tricks for the new tower.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Ok here they are:

1. daren whisperwind warns about cheating
2. regular creatures that dont cheat
3. next important floor we have 5 boxes, press 'x' on boxes in order: middle, left from middle, left from that one, right from middle, right from that one. warning:-DON'T PICK ANY WRONG BOXES OR YOU'LL BE PULLED IN BATTLE.
4. next is myth boss, first he does tower shield then an earth quake, first round you must pass or else you lose any shields other than myth and your blades. next round skeletons appear. kill in order: life, storm, ice, myth boss
5. next more critters
6. next important floor we have tiles. snakes and suns. first sun is in front on left, second is in back on right, third is in back on left. 3 people stand on the 3 suns at same time while 4th goes and pulls lever. warning: DON'T STAND ON ANY SNAKES OR YOU'LL BE PULLED IN BATTLE.
7. next we have to wraith bosses, they dont cheat
8. next there is a cat boss, 2 rats, and estrakir gloomthorn. this is final boss. first round rats do tower shield on both bosses. life wizards dont heal till cat is dead unless all enemies have full health. enemies' rebirth has no absorbs. kill in order: rats, cat, estrakir. beware: put lots of fire dispells on estrakir and black mantles and lots of death dispells, because when he's the only one he will use dragons, novas, crows, and zillas. if cat is still alive, use beguile on him. blade a LOT and use the strongest spells you got.

(p.s. use a global spell( wyldfire, power play, sanctuary, time of legend, doom and gloom, ect. whenever estrakir is low on health.)

go in with at least one life wizard and one strong school wizard(storm, balance, fire)

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
ladedum wrote:
Ok here they are:

1. daren whisperwind warns about cheating
2. regular creatures that dont cheat
3. next important floor we have 5 boxes, press 'x' on boxes in order: middle, left from middle, left from that one, right from middle, right from that one. warning:-DON'T PICK ANY WRONG BOXES OR YOU'LL BE PULLED IN BATTLE.
4. next is myth boss, first he does tower shield then an earth quake, first round you must pass or else you lose any shields other than myth and your blades. next round skeletons appear. kill in order: life, storm, ice, myth boss
5. next more critters
6. next important floor we have tiles. snakes and suns. first sun is in front on left, second is in back on right, third is in back on left. 3 people stand on the 3 suns at same time while 4th goes and pulls lever. warning: DON'T STAND ON ANY SNAKES OR YOU'LL BE PULLED IN BATTLE.
7. next we have to wraith bosses, they dont cheat
8. next there is a cat boss, 2 rats, and estrakir gloomthorn. this is final boss. first round rats do tower shield on both bosses. life wizards dont heal till cat is dead unless all enemies have full health. enemies' rebirth has no absorbs. kill in order: rats, cat, estrakir. beware: put lots of fire dispells on estrakir and black mantles and lots of death dispells, because when he's the only one he will use dragons, novas, crows, and zillas. if cat is still alive, use beguile on him. blade a LOT and use the strongest spells you got.

(p.s. use a global spell( wyldfire, power play, sanctuary, time of legend, doom and gloom, ect. whenever estrakir is low on health.)

go in with at least one life wizard and one strong school wizard(storm, balance, fire)
thx for calling my school strong but i think a storm would be better because 1 estrakir risists fire 2 balance is yous to blading shielding then let loose an attack. and some how i reconize balance has a low pip exceloration but fire can use helephant in a couple turns and storm is better because there attack spells act like a lvl higher spell like thunder snake acts like a rank 2 spell lightning bats acts like a rank 3 spell storm shark acts like a rank 4 spell kraken acts like a rank 5 spell and stormzilla acts like a rank 6 spell and triton a rank 7 spell or higher

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
ya i was gonna post something afterwards too, but i had to go here it is:

Life: Pile your deck with healing cards and a few centaurs, with lots of life dispells and death shields.
Death: Put lots of death dispells, beguiles, and any strong spells you have, and a lot of death shields.
Myth: Put lots of earthquakes, converts, and any strong spells.
Balance: Put lots of blades, judges, and novas in your deck, and lots of elemental shields.
Fire: Put a lot of converts, dragons, dispells, and any strong spells in your deck, with lots of fire shields.
Ice: Lots of towers, strong spells, and fire shields.
Storm: All the strongest spells ya got, plus some blades.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I tried last night....we did pretty good but healer couldn't keep up.....anyway we died. I was the last one standing.

BUT now I can't find my way back in! It says I have the quest, but tracker won't work and I can't find the dungeon?

Any help? I tried going back to storm school and he sends me to big ben? I am confused!