Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crabling Chances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Hi, Is The Chances Good For Getting A Crabling From The Crazed Forest Spirit Or Are The Chances Low Beacuse I Want One.

Thank You

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Very low. I was lucky I got one on my first try but my friend Oran Strongrunner was farming him for almost five hours! But I don't think it will be worth it.
Lucas drakebloom
level 45
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
yeah you spend like 10000 gold just to find that you have the same pet with either lower or higher stats it should be at least 60% or 70% because ive wasted my gold to much

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Hero
May 02, 2009
well, to be honest, the results are really random, so the chances of getting it on your first few tries may be good or bad, but you never know unless you try.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
zammey21 wrote:
Hi, Is The Chances Good For Getting A Crabling From The Crazed Forest Spirit Or Are The Chances Low Beacuse I Want One.

Thank You

I read somewhere that there's a one percent chance of getting it, but don't quote me on that lol.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
most people say its hard, I got mine on the first try after going there after boredom lol. It's about the same for all pets. Think of the drops like wheel of fortune. Some panels are big while others are small. Getting a specific one that is small won't be easy, but can be gotten quick, though rarely.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I have tryed alot and still havnt gotten one, so In my opinion it is low. Also I have seen like 2 people have one.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I guess that question is a matter of opinion, because for some people it takes 1 try, and for others, 100 tries! I was lucky enough to get it on my 7th try, but there will always be the person that keeps trying, and trying and trying, until they get it when Celestia comes out and nobody cares anymore. So you can forget about the Crabling and move on, or you can be the person that kept trying and got lucky. It's your choice, you can do the smart thing, or the wasteful thing. The only question is, which is the smart thing and which is the wasteful thing? It all depends on how lucky you get!

Hero
May 19, 2009
starlight76 wrote:
yeah you spend like 10000 gold just to find that you have the same pet with either lower or higher stats it should be at least 60% or 70% because ive wasted my gold to much

Completly off-topic. Next time take your time and actually read it.

The crabling pet should have just about the same drop rate as any other pet.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Where are the crazed forest spirits? I want a Crabling!!

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 36- MooShu

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I have been farming with my friend for two days and I just got it today. My friend wasn't so lucky... :? I don't think it's really worth it, but you can try if you want. The good thing is it hatches in 5 minutes.

~Saffron LotusBlood, Magus Conjurer Lvl 38 - MooShu

Explorer
Dec 18, 2008