Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how can i unlock krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
i completed triton avenue, firecat alley, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. i have also defeated foulgaze and lord nightshade. i havent completed sunken city yet but i dont think you have to unlock krokotopia. Can anyone help me!? :-) :-) :-D :-(

Thanks,
(Steven SwiftHunter)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
SpencerXX wrote:
i completed triton avenue, firecat alley, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. i have also defeated foulgaze and lord nightshade. i havent completed sunken city yet but i dont think you have to unlock krokotopia. Can anyone help me!? :-) :-) :-D :-(

Thanks,
(Steven SwiftHunter)

At the same time you unlocked Colossus you should have gotten the main-line quest to get you there....and yes Foulgaze and Nightshade are on it....then you find the death school, then you can go to the World Tree for entrance...

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Sunken City isn't required to advance at this point of the game.

When you defeat Lord Nightshade, you should go back to Merle Ambrose, who will give you further instructions.

If Professor Ambrose doesn't have anything to say, you should check your quest list to see what still needs to be done. You can also check with your school's teacher in Ravenwood.

If none of those work, send in a ticket to Support.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
No, you do not have to complete Sunken City. Talk to Merle Ambrose. After completing Lord Nightshade, he will have given you a spiral key to go to Krokotopia. Check your quest book to see if you already have it.

You get to the spiral door by entering Bartleby, the big tree in the center of Ravenwood. Go to him. If he has a yellow question mark, talk to him and he'll let you inside.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
SpencerXX wrote:
i completed triton avenue, firecat alley, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. i have also defeated foulgaze and lord nightshade. i havent completed sunken city yet but i dont think you have to unlock krokotopia. Can anyone help me!? :) :-) :D :(

Thanks,
(Steven SwiftHunter)
go to night side yet

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Well after you go into nightside you have to go in the school and talk to the guy in there then go back to ambrose and he should give you the quest to go into bartleby and krok.

Jared Sunshard
level 45 life

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
packers1996 wrote:
Well after you go into nightside you have to go in the school and talk to the guy in there then go back to ambrose and he should give you the quest to go into bartleby and krok.

Jared Sunshard
level 45 life

I am having trouble with getting into Krokotopia also. I have no idea what and/or who I have defeated. All I know is that I have been given the quest to get to the Oasis, and talk to the guy there. Now I can't get in. It makes me so frustrated when they give you quests that take special steps and they don't even give you the slightest hint or intstruction. I have done quests in Golem Court, Unicorn Way, FireCat Alley, Cyclops Avenue, and Dark Caves (sorry if the names are wrong), maybe a few other places, but I don't keep track. Any instruction or help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!