Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I have been searching all over and have found pets for everything except Storm. The only two storm pets I have found are the storm elf which requires you be fairly highly ranked in PVP, and the Storm Hound which costs 15$ worth of crowns.

Does anyone know where to find storm pets? I have had Ice and Myth drop, and have had pets hit Balance and Myth when they hit teen, but nadda with Storm. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Raven

Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
There are many storm pets around to farm (storm cat, storm bat, storm serpent, storm snowman, blue cat thug, frostzilla, storm salamander), look for the pet guides on Wizard101 Central.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Well Herkir in Mirkholm, Grizzleheim drops the storm cat and I've heard that a boss in the Ironworks drops the Storm Serpent.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Ravenwolfie wrote:
I have been searching all over and have found pets for everything except Storm. The only two storm pets I have found are the storm elf which requires you be fairly highly ranked in PVP, and the Storm Hound which costs 15$ worth of crowns.

Does anyone know where to find storm pets? I have had Ice and Myth drop, and have had pets hit Balance and Myth when they hit teen, but nadda with Storm. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Raven
It is possible to get a storm salamander from prince Aka karahan in karahan palace in the temple of storms or well of spirits or something like that.