Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzelhiem gives little XP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I feel like grizzelhiem quests dont give a fair amount of XP as ive reached ravenscar im only getting usually 500 XP

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes Grizzleheim gives comparatively low XP than most expect, but keep in mind it is a world meant to boost players around level 20, so it is Krokotipia level in most respects of XP no Mooshu or Dragonspyre despite its Spiral Gate location. So if you do it later you will feel a little cheated, one reason it is a side world not one necessary to advance story of game.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
grzzleheim not the best xp world ever. you barely get xp for killling those three giant grendels with 8000 health points. . . Grizzleheims best quest right now is that quest they just started wich gives 1200 xp onece again, not the best.
listen i think the world should be uptdated for higher xp points so lvl 20 get leveled up faster. i am a grand life now so it doesnt matter but really i still have other characters that havent beat GH yet so think about updating grizzleheim plz. :)

-nicholas lightleaf lvl 50 life wizard-

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
starlight76 wrote:
I feel like grizzelhiem quests dont give a fair amount of XP as ive reached ravenscar im only getting usually 500 XP

EXACTLY! That is why I barely work on Grizzleheim!
But look on the bright side, Its a fun world. :-) :-)

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Grizzelheim seems to be a lot harder than Krokotopia. Those little red fairies (bugs) or whatever they are at level 4 ar impossible if you're only a level 25. You're lucky if you have family or friends to play with, but if you don't have family and your friends (the few that did play Wizard 101) quit, you're out of luck. If you are lucky enough to kill something harder than a level 3, you don't get the xp for it that you should. It's unfair, and unbalanced.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Krailzec wrote:
Yes Grizzleheim gives comparatively low XP than most expect, but keep in mind it is a world meant to boost players around level 20, so it is Krokotipia level in most respects of XP no Mooshu or Dragonspyre despite its Spiral Gate location. So if you do it later you will feel a little cheated, one reason it is a side world not one necessary to advance story of game.

It's actually NOT Meant for level 20's. That's the minium level to go there but later on it gets WAY To hard to be aimed a level 20's This coming from a Grand Master. I think it just meant to be a challenge to higher level players.

Hero
May 27, 2009
As this world was created well after sufficient experience was available to reach Grandmaster, there was no need to pack Grizzleheim with experience. It's meant to be done in small portions as you gain experience and level up through the main quest worlds.

It's a great world, so enjoy it!