Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Point of Pet Derby?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2009
So the point of the Pet Derby is to get tickets to get...more pets. Really? that's it?!

How bout some Snack Rewards or better yet a little bit of Pet Exp for each win.

As it stands there's really no point to Race your pet and the wait times to get a ranked race are starting to prove that.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Dridsuzy wrote:
So the point of the Pet Derby is to get tickets to get...more pets. Really? that's it?!

As it stands there's really no point to Race your pet and the wait times to get a ranked race are starting to prove that.

I have tried over and over to play pet derby,most of the time after waiting it seems forever I drop out. I have only raced in the ranked derby about 3 times. Some how the wait needs to be shorter.Maybe make it where players can play created races just like we fight the bosses.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Dridsuzy wrote:

For me, the ranked derby is a way to pvp and score points for it. Gain bragging rights and so forth. You also gain some xp for your pet.