Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Much Needed Subscriber Only Worlds

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A few days ago, I log on and see a rather large posted apology from J. Todd Coleman about the recurring issue of not being able to log in . It was a nice letter and seemed sincere enough,but as a subscriber i feel that it is an issue that myself and the other subscribers should not really have to deal with. From reading the website and press releases, KI now has over 10 million wizards enjoying the game,and that is commendable. But out of that figure,a much smaller percentage is actual paying subscribers that keep the revenue flowing so that all the wizards can enjoy this wonderful game. Why not do something that many other mmorg's already adhere to? They have special subscriber only worlds to show their appreciation to those customers who support their product. Members can enjoy such benefits as discounted items, extra content that is only available to subscribers, not having to wait in a backlog of log in attempts with everyone,etc. There are all kinds of possibilities,and yet I have seen very little in the way of perks to those who keep this game afloat. And no, I don't consider being able to access the test realm as much of a benefit. So how about it KI ? How about doing something for those of us who love and support your game? Install some much needed subscriber only worlds please.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
A few days ago, I log on and see a rather large posted apology from J. Todd Coleman about the recurring issue of not being able to log in . It was a nice letter and seemed sincere enough,but as a subscriber i feel that it is an issue that myself and the other subscribers should not really have to deal with. From reading the website and press releases, KI now has over 10 million wizards enjoying the game,and that is commendable. But out of that figure,a much smaller percentage is actual paying subscribers that keep the revenue flowing so that all the wizards can enjoy this wonderful game. Why not do something that many other mmorg's already adhere to? They have special subscriber only worlds to show their appreciation to those customers who support their product. Members can enjoy such benefits as discounted items, extra content that is only available to subscribers, not having to wait in a backlog of log in attempts with everyone,etc. There are all kinds of possibilities,and yet I have seen very little in the way of perks to those who keep this game afloat. And no, I don't consider being able to access the test realm as much of a benefit. So how about it KI ? How about doing something for those of us who love and support your game? Install some much needed subscriber only worlds please.

Ok, yes!!! It doesnt have to be just a world, or a world at all? I agree, if you go on any other gaming website, there's some unique area or always something happening or special for the subscribers, because YES they do make this game what it is because we pay for all these employees and the graphic designers and everything that the non subs just get what we do out of it. I mean, cant there be special items or special mounts or special houses that we can get that non subs cant? I mean no offense and all to all the non subscribers, but if you were a subscriber, you would definitely see where this is coming from. Also, it makes me mad knowing the benefits that were, and are no longer

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
YES!!! There should atleast be realms that subscribers and/or crowns player only could access. This way you don't have to many noobs clogging up the fights and having to talk to them using menu chat. Greatest idea i've seen on the forums so far.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I hope you are referring to "Realms" not "Worlds". If you are, then yes, I believe this is a good idea. I also think that people who buy areas with crowns should be lumped into the subscriber category.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
taxon101 wrote:
YES!!! There should atleast be realms that subscribers and/or crowns player only could access. This way you don't have to many noobs clogging up the fights and having to talk to them using menu chat. Greatest idea i've seen on the forums so far.
Oh my, it appears you didnt get it right. The OP said SUBSCRIBER only world. No crowns player only world. However the low level thing is a issue that people are talking about.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
Every time I begin to feel like subscribers deserve more I remember that the subscription is much lower than other pay to play MMO's. I believe we pay for what we get. I'd be happy to pay a higher subscription if this means more exclusive content, but I'm probably in a minority.