Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is the quest for drayd and triton to hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
why do the storm and life have to do the plague oni quest again after they just barley finished the quest like me I just think that it is a bit to hard and I know the lifes have it worse than the storm but I think I am speacking for all life and storm when i say that its just to hard :-(

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
There is nothing that says you have to do them now. If it was difficult the first time around, ask for help or wait until you have leveled up some more.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
grall wrote:
why do the storm and life have to do the plague oni quest again after they just barley finished the quest like me I just think that it is a bit to hard and I know the lifes have it worse than the storm but I think I am speacking for all life and storm when i say that its just to hard :-(

It isn't that bad to do them again, is it? And by the way, other schools also face the same problem...for example, Death has to revisit an Oni, etc.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I solo the quest and didn't find it that difficult. If you are having a hard time, ask some friends to help you with it or grandmasters. There are plenty of them looking for something to do.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i had to do the plague oni to get dryad i found it quite, easy i am lvl 42 life, i done it solo, if u need help ask some friends or just lvl a bit more, wait until u think you can do it or your rdy, :-)