Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How player does? Not making sense.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
I saw on press announcements that DS launchs on 2009 jan. So..... what do older players do when they finishs Mooshu?

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I would help, but I have no idea what you're asking. Now that Dragonspyre is in the game, you can completle the game. You just go there after Mooshu, and go through the world and bam! You're done until Celestia. I think that's what you're asking, correct me if i'm wrong.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The press release stated that Dragonspyre opened in January of 2009. Players who were registered before that date and who finished Mooshu probably got a new quest, likely as a notification from Merle Ambrose, that got them started on the way to Dragonspyre. Players who registered after that date got access as they do now.

Historian
May 28, 2009
I mean what do players do after completing Mooshu? When they complet it, annd DS is not open yet, What do they do?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
If you think you've completed Mooshu and can't go to DS yet there's obviously some quests you haven't completed in Mooshu. Go back and check to see what you've missed.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
DS is officially open. o_o Celestia SHOULD be the next world, but unfortunately I believe it's on another delay.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 43 Master Thaumaturge
Currently in Plaza of Conquests (DragonSpyre)

---

To Create A Future, You Must Predict It.

Hero
May 19, 2009
They would have to wait until ds was relesed, just like we have to wait until celestia is relesed to continue the story line.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I saw on press announcements that DS launchs on 2009 jan. So..... what do older players do when they finishs Mooshu?

I think we are all confused by your question.

Dragonspyre did open in January 2009.

This is July 2010.

What is your question?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
I mean what do players do after completing Mooshu? When they complet it, annd DS is not open yet, What do they do?

DS is open. If you are having troubles getting the quest to DS, contact tech support and see what the problem is, but it has been open for a year now. The next world to be released is Celestia.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Interesting question. Mostly wondered the spiral like many Grandmasters do now.

There were a few Grandmasters but not as many as now. Many focused on leveling up because the level cap was not increased on the arrival of Dragonspyre, it was always 50.

That is just my theory. I wasn't playing the game then.

Quinn Dragonwisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm
And others.

P.S: What I said in the middle paragraph I got from reading posts in Central and here.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I am in the quest for final countdown I have walked all over the place how do i find mailistair's lair

Historian
May 28, 2009
What do i mean, is what so player who has finished Mooshu and all the other worlds BEFORE Dragonspyre is unleashed? Do Merle has another quest for them or they must wait for the new world?