Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
i have a question how do plople get all those cool pets like gosts and how do that get those stars on the dragons im lvl 22 and i cant figure it out :-(
if any one knows please tell me!!! :-P

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
There are a couple of pet "spots" in Krokotopia and a pet shop in MooShu that sell pets. Some pets are dropped by particular bosses. The Pioneer Dragon (the bigger dragon with stars, moons, and a card) was a gift to beta players,

Explorer
Aug 25, 2008
shortrange8 wrote:
i have a question how do plople get all those cool pets like gosts [...]

There's a hidden pet shop in Krokotopia (hint: when in the oasis, watch the obelisks; the answer will come to you in time), a pet vendor on Krokosphinx Island in Krokotopia, and a pet shop in Moo Shu.

The guy on Krokosphinx Island offers miniature Heck Hounds.

The hidden shop in Krokotopia offers miniatire Krok warriors.

The shop in Moo Shu offers Goat monks, Ninja pigs, and Spiders.

Also, many special pets are only found as treasure. I haven't had any luck with that myself, sadly ... but if you want one, fight Bosses ... repeatedly.

and how do that get those stars on the dragons [...]
At this point ... you cannot. Ever.

The dragons with stars on them are Pioneer Dragons, and were a special "thank-you" to Beta testers. They were available for only one week. Even those of us who were beta testers, if we make new characters, don't have a way to get more Pioneer Dragons.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I have a question about adding to your friends list. My nephew used to be on my friends list and now his is no longer there. I can't add him and he can't add me. But I am able to add other players and his mom is still on my friends list. Is there a particular reason why this would be?

By the way, I applaud all you ae doing to protect younger players as my nephew is on this all the time. That is one of the reasons I started to play so we could play together even though we live far away from each other.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
gmpax wrote:

There's a hidden pet shop in Krokotopia (hint: when in the oasis, watch the obelisks; the answer will come to you in time), a pet vendor on Krokosphinx Island in Krokotopia, and a pet shop in Moo Shu.

The guy on Krokosphinx Island offers miniature Heck Hounds.

The hidden shop in Krokotopia offers miniatire Krok warriors.

The shop in Moo Shu offers Goat monks, Ninja pigs, and Spiders.

I just got to Mooshu, and can't seem to find this "Pet Shop". Where is it anyway? Please?