Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gift cards

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Yesterday I thought to myself boy I would like some crowns... So I went down to the corner Blockbuster and bought myself a gift card.. I come home scratch it off and enter in the number. It said this card is not valid please use another card... WHAT??? Well I got right on the phone and called Blockbuster and they said it was an issue on Wizard101s end.. So am I out the 10 bucks because they were seeming like they were not going to refund me the money.. grrr any help?

ellie

Relax, you're NOT out the money you spent.
Just contact Customer Support through EMAIL at support@wizard101.com - make the subject of the email 'invalid Gift Card number' and they will ask you for information about the card, make sure you keep it!

Mr Lincoln will make it right.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
May 22, 2009
In addition to what Prospecter Zeke said, make sure that you entered the code correctly, and that no characters that look like another character are incorrect.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009