Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marlybone tower is almost impossible to beat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
When i first started to play this game i was in love with it and played every day I could. But as of late i am unhappy with the things that have been going on.I have been getting alot of disconnects and am not happy with losing the last battle and a bunch of crowns on a number of henchmen i lost due to the game going down.this is a small issue and can be delt with easy but thats not the whole reason for being unhappy there are alot of things that just dont seem right and i would like to see them fixed like if you choose to not go into a tower with any one but yourself and then buy henchmen you sould still be able to beat it but you dont and i and a bunch of friends and family that do play the game run into the same problems and are up set about it this is the first time i was able to post and i would like to hear that the issues that are at hand are delt with soon and the disconnecting stop we will be happy and able to play more and that would be the best thing well sorry for rambling and thank you for the time i look forward to playing in the new world if i can get by that tower lol

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Perhaps you should check the accumulated wisdom of the many wizards who have beaten the tower. Many of them post on Central, and there are several detailed guides on what to do.