Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Post any new spells you thought of for level 60.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance: Goat Monk, 8 pips, Heals 400 to yourself, deals 550 to target, 85% accuracy.
Description: A goat monk appears he then gently splashes water on your head. Then the goat monk becomes very angry and creates a sandstorm, doing damage to the target.

Life: The Warrior Who Returned Alive, 10 pips, 600-700 damage to target. 540 + health for you and all allies. Description: A warrior flings himself at the target then he sacrifices himself.

Next time I'll be back with Fire and Myth.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Zachary1012347 wrote:
Post any new spells you thought of for level 60.

Here are some of my ideas:

Balance: Goat Monk, 8 pips, Heals 400 to yourself, deals 550 to target, 85% accuracy.
Description: A goat monk appears he then gently splashes water on your head. Then the goat monk becomes very angry and creates a sandstorm, doing damage to the target.

Life: The Warrior Who Returned Alive, 10 pips, 600-700 damage to target. 540 + health for you and all allies. Description: A warrior flings himself at the target then he sacrifices himself.

those ideas are very cool! does anyone know when they are going to let wizards be level 51-60? Thanks

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Now Myth and Fire:

Myth: Legend Destructor: 7 pips 1200- 1900 damage to target
Description: A yellow eye appears and charges your opponent.

Fire: Charging Boar: 8 pips 1000-1300 damage to all opponents
Desciption: A horde of Warrior Boars appears and a leader comes out and jabbes each opponent 3 times.

Next is Death and Storm

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Zachary1012347 wrote:

why does balance only take 8 pips there should be the same amount of pipsfor all schools. anyway isn`t there already a 8 pip spell or

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
TK9899 wrote:
a chimera for myth.

Chimera X pips, The chimera jumps out of no ware and breathes fire on the guy, doing 100 per pip, then 150 per pip over 3 rounds. 80% accuracy.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
wizard21101 wrote:
Zachary1012347 wrote:

why does balance only take 8 pips there should be the same amount of pipsfor all schools. anyway isn`t there already a 8 pip spell or

There is no 8 pip attacks available.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
The events in the Balance and Life spells you mentioned seem more geared towards what a Death spell would do (ex: Zombie, Vampire, Wraith, etc.), and all the schools have different types of spells. Also, I think 10 pips is a lot to ask for since all the level 48 spells were worth 7 pips. Also, I think there needs to be boundries drawn; there are 9 more levels being added to Wizard101. Usually we get a couple of spells per 10 levels plus the spells we buy with training points. It's a lot to take into account.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
Quick comment: The balance spell and fire spell ( I believe it was fire, could have been myth ) are already decided, and it's not the Goat monk.
But I will tell you I did like the Goat Monk idea. Great job with that idea, Zachary1012347. But I also wonder what the the others are, as well.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
These spells are all outrageous. If it was used in pvp it would be unfair I have to say these spells also stink.