Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with the counter weights and big ben

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I have tried many times and I keep getting defeated so could someone please duo with me in the counter weights and big ben? I am a level 28 balance type wizard and I'm usually hanging around reagents square in marleybone.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
sandb1 wrote:
I have tried many times and I keep getting defeated so could someone please duo with me in the counter weights and big ben? I am a level 28 balance type wizard and I'm usually hanging around reagents square in marleybone.

They are easy to solo if you can manage to get to level 35 first. I finally finished one of the counterweight towers tonight after finishing kaz's lab dungeon. so maybe you should wait till you are a bit up in level before tackling the towers. personally if you keep at it you will eventually win. I died two times before beating the boss in the first tower on the third try.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
it worked, but do you know how to get the elevater in big ben to work? thanks.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
sandb1 wrote:

Which elevator? There are several.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Ok my death character is lvl 28. I went in with some people and finished it on my first try. For counterweight west I got lucky and got in with a master. Same with Big Ben, but he didn't have chat and spilled the milk. Anyways, it is possible, and easy for me, because I have one it before.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Adept Necromancer Lvl 28- MooShu

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
sandb1 wrote:
You need to talk to Sherlock Bones near the entrance to the elevator.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Sorry but I have a bug that when ever I go in a dungen my connection breaks down so im probley not going to get very far in wizard101. :( :-o