Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fav spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Myth because it has a lot of multi enemy attacks, and you can summon minions. I think earthquake is better then orthrus though.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I'm a level forty-nine necromancer and I have to say that my favorite spell is dragon. I may not be fire, but I've seen that spell cast many times and I think it's the best spell out there. However, if I can only choose spells that I can use, I'd have to say scarecrow, with my blade based deck and some clothing boosts, I can hit one thousand, five hundred easy, and against multiple enemies, I almost always get in the last hit and finish with full health to.

Survivor
May 17, 2010

My FAVORITE school is Life! I love life because it has some interesting spells! Life wizards can also heal themselves and other players almost every round with all there healing spells! I am a grandmaster Life wizard and I don't know when the last time I died was! Thanks to other life wizards and myself. And it is Green! :D (My favorite color)

Anyway, my FAVORITE spell is Centaur! Give it a Spirit Blade, Spirit Trap, Life Blade/Trap and all the other buffs, it can do over 7,000! (10,000 including if it is a robe or amulet Centaur, the boosts from my grand clothes and if the monster is Death or Balance!) :P (And my least favorite is Ice Elf)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
NeoStar wrote:
gargon789 wrote:
sugurcakes wrote:
Hey whats your fav spell and scholl and why

My favorite school is the Death school and I like the vampire spell

AH! A fellow believer in Better Victory through Stronger Suction....

I use Vampire with both Death Blade and Curse (adding Death Trap if its matter of Wizard's pride to make it hurt).... Believe me; Its do-able and the damage - barring Death Resistance - is rather impressive.

Mmm, Vicky likey Vampy. It's my all time secret weapon. Put a Feint, death trap, death blade, spirit trap (it adds another death trap that works with the first), spirit blade (ditto), and to top it all off a nice steaming bowl of curse, you're hitting in the thousands, dahling.

Victoria Dragonwraith
Level 28 Adept
"Yeah, I'm dark, spooky, mysterious. Did you hear me say I'm a Necromancer?"

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Ah mine would be storm lord. It's very useful and looks god like to begin with.

if only triton looked as powerful as stormlord... triton is stronger than storm lord but the attack looks weaker on triton. i mean hey, even kraken's attack animation looks more powerful than triton's animation.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
my fav school is fire professor falmea is understandable and my fav spell is fire elemental because it helps you and others

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
pckls wrote:
my favorite school is balance, it has no strenghths, but no weaknesses, besides itself... but balance monsters are weak to death.

my favorite spell is judgement, it does 100 damage for each pip so if you have 6 power pips, it can do 1200 damage! it pretty useful when facing strong monsters, i put 4 in my deck (i have a deck for balance that lets balance students have 5 copies of balance spells) and i get it pretty often when facing monsters and helps me defeat them quickly.

Actually, Life, Death, and Myth spells are strong against balance. The boost just doesn't work on other wizards.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
lorelei47 wrote:

Mmm, Vicky likey Vampy. It's my all time secret weapon. Put a Feint, death trap, death blade, spirit trap (it adds another death trap that works with the first), spirit blade (ditto), and to top it all off a nice steaming bowl of curse, you're hitting in the thousands, dahling.

Victoria Dragonwraith
Level 28 Adept
"Yeah, I'm dark, spooky, mysterious. Did you hear me say I'm a Necromancer?"

Death's ability to build it's attacks up is both good and bad. But, when you get half of the damage dealt back as health, that's a good thing. I also must admit that I have a soft spot for banshee since she can still do a lot of damage when properly buffed and you can get to it quicker than vampire.

btw - I like your last name, my necromancer is level 31, Magus Necromancer, Fiona Dragonwraith :D