Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fav spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
the school i like best is fire because some spells help me out in tough parts of the game.my fav spell is immolate. i just love to use it with my wild fire traps and a fire blade.deals a lot of damage.

Reed Blade
lvl 31 magus pyromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2009

My school is Ice and my fav. spell is Ice Wyrvern. I may have spelled that wrong, lol. I am almost a master of Ice and I have bilzzard, too. Ice Wyrvern will always be my favorite spell even when I get Collosuss.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
skipper1will wrote:
the school i like best is fire because some spells help me out in tough parts of the game.my fav spell is immolate. i just love to use it with my wild fire traps and a fire blade.deals a lot of damage.

i agree with you i like the meoter strike because it causes a lot of damage. Right now i am on level 27 :-)
Reed Blade
lvl 31 magus pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
sugurcakes wrote:
Hey whats your fav spell and scholl and why
My favorite spell is the meoter strike because it causes a lot of damage!!!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
alright i'm completely awesome being a death wiz and all and my favorite spell would be wraith because its so dark and well everyone loves an awesome grim reaper!
:D :) :P
- alexis master necromancer lvl 48

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
lol my favorite school is totally death school, cuz it heals and does a really good amount of damage, duh! And EVERYONE (except for life charcters) has got love the death spell wraith its so AWESOME! LOLZ......... :) :-) :D :P

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
Gageima wrote:
Life, my second school. My fave spell is the goat person thing (lol). Healing is a pretty good skill to have

8)
If you like the "goat person" (Satyr), and have reached Marleybone, check out the Athame Shop for a certain dagger I saw there. I gives a nice percent boost for all Healing effects incoming or outgoing. No Health or Mana increases; but since it effects ALL Healing Effects, even the healing given to you by Sprites, a player who's got a well-balanced Deck with lots of low-pip Healing will find it's a sound investment, until you can get that one named "Mugsy's ..." something-or-the-other. It gives both a nice Health Boost and boosts incoming Healing.

yw....
8)

Even better Malistaire's Deathedge and Ruby Signet...Lots of power pip chance in the ring and the athame. Plus health! Then either the ring or athame gives incoming health boost and the other gives outgoing health boost. Without Guiding Light my life grand goes over 1200 giving a Satyr to herself (:

Survivor
May 26, 2009
sugurcakes wrote:
Hey whats your fav spell and scholl and why
my favorite school is storm even though i am death. storm has awesome spells and my favorite spell is storm shark and tempest :D

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Ok, My fav. School is life. Because it can heal others with its amazing ability. With out life all the schools would be broken. Life is nature of, Ice and Storm.
When it comes too player vs. player people with the rank of "Warlord" Will be on Knight. Because of like i said its amazing abilty. It heals others. The 2 schools out of all that are the hardest too beat it Life and Balance (sometimes storm) Because Balance is the most powerful school out of all (storm is still powerful) Life is hard it heals right after you heal the only really way too kill an life person is too kill them in one hit. Or hit them with too hits if you are first. Ok, i am a grandmaster Life. I am the most powerful life ever (i think) I have 3200 health.

AND REBIRTH.

A full powered "rebirth" Can heal over 2,000 too each friend (it happened too me) And that is why Rebirth is my fav. spell

Thanks for your support, Please dont be mean too this meggage thanks :)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I am a life grandmaster, And my fav. school is life. Life offences is itself. Life is known to be weaker then the other schools. Life is pretty weak at attacking but A full powered Life attack can be more powerful then a full powerful then a full powered Judgement. Life is a very powerful school. With out life all the schools will be broken. Life is nature it makes the schools of Itself, Ice and storm. (It makes storm and ice weather) The 4 top powerful schools are LIFE, STORM, BALANCE AND ICE. It has been proven. My fav. Spell has too be storm lord. The "lord" Is more powerful then Scarecrow, Frost Giant, Fire Dragon, Othrus and super nova.
My clothes are:

Robe: Malistairs life robe. (gives me centure and 360 health)
Shoes: Shoes of the green earth (gives 120 health)
Hood: (i dont know what it is called) A grandmaster hood. (Gives 240 health)
I always have too pets I always wear well i cant pick so i take turns.
Pet: Satry, Summer Dragon (Summer dragon matches my outfit thats why i like him so much)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
My favorite school is Death, the reason i chosse death is because death lets you attack and heal at the same time which is awsome. And my favorite spell is Feint, i have at least 4 of that card in my deck.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I'm only level 18 storm wizard. But my favorite spell would be the Vampire. It is a death spell and it uses 4 pips. It does 350 damage and gives you 175 health.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
most people dont think this way but my favorite spell is ICE TRAP from the amulet

it helps when i need extra damage and it costs zero pips how much better can you get

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
im death and i love the vampire combined with my curse spirt trap and death blade make a big impact with 85% more damage i win alot of battles thanks to those spells 8)

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
my fav school has got to be storm. favorite spell is kraken he rules!!!!!!! because of awesome damage and the kraken boss!!!

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Love the life school(i'm a life student myself). I lave regenerate because it heals you like crazy! I also study in Death a bit but I'm into life.

Emily Rainsword lvl:30
Magus life student

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
~princess20609~

my favorite spell, is unicorn, and my favorite school is: life school.

and if you want to know my favorite pet is: ~unicorn~

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Hey my favourite school is death and my favourite spell is skeletal pirate because it does high damage on it's own plus if you add boosters like feint curse death trap and death blade it can do well over 1000 damage. :D

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
Explorer
Jun 02, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
Gageima wrote:
Life, my second school. My fave spell is the goat person thing (lol). Healing is a pretty good skill to have

8)
If you like the "goat person" (Satyr), and have reached Marleybone, check out the Athame Shop for a certain dagger I saw there. I gives a nice percent boost for all Healing effects incoming or outgoing. No Health or Mana increases; but since it effects ALL Healing Effects, even the healing given to you by Sprites, a player who's got a well-balanced Deck with lots of low-pip Healing will find it's a sound investment, until you can get that one named "Mugsy's ..." something-or-the-other. It gives both a nice Health Boost and boosts incoming Healing.

yw....
8)

Even better Malistaire's Deathedge and Ruby Signet...Lots of power pip chance in the ring and the athame. Plus health! Then either the ring or athame gives incoming health boost and the other gives outgoing health boost. Without Guiding Light my life grand goes over 1200 giving a Satyr to herself (:
to the person that was qoted in this messege it is called mugsys stylish athame :) how do i know? i own it.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
yapper wrote:
NeoStar wrote:

I'm with the Myth School; and my "Fav" is Cyclops! Its a riot how he flexs just before pounding the monsters into the ground like a tent peg ... WHAM!!
im also with myth and my favorite is minotaur! i cant cast it yet but i love how it makes the clouds of dust to hit your enemies!

i love myth to and my fav spell is cybraes (sry for spelling ) its so cool how it howls and that person lights up! i just love it even those i dont have it yet! lol

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I am a lvl 38 death wizard and my fav spell is going to be wraith. I am so close to getting it only four more lvl ups!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Gageima wrote:

do you mean the satyr?

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
I love the spell orthrus. The animation is just awesome.

Sorry, forgot to say. I'm a life wizard. :]