Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lower levels in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Grizzleheim is an exception because Lower level players can go there as a quest anyway, so there wont be much stop to them going there

yoda61
Duncan Titantamer - Initiate Diviner, Level 15

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
toonenough wrote:
On the privacy opinations you can choose weither you want them to port OR not. Hope this helps, Destiny Lifeblossom lvl 43

It doesn't help. The entire problem is being caused by people who don't care,and allow anyone to port to them. Some of those same people who ported then allow anyone to port to them,and etc. It has an exponential effect. Some of these people then go and and cause disruptions elsewhere for others who are trying to complete quests,etc.

Survivor
May 16, 2010
i have an idea when celestia opens for wizards to enter just walk around celestia with your friend teleports off there problem solved

i agree with izzi250, if you dont want lower level wizards in celestia then turn your port off. its not that hard thats what i am going to do

Defender
Feb 22, 2009
pokeguy23 wrote:
i have an idea when celestia opens for wizards to enter just walk around celestia with your friend teleports off there problem solved

i agree with izzi250, if you dont want lower level wizards in celestia then turn your port off. its not that hard thats what i am going to do

As has been said before by Pyrsik this doesn't help. It is the people who don't care about this that are the problem. Take this for an example. If there is some wizard about level 43, starting Plaza of Conquests and a level 5 ports to him then the level five is going to want to look around the new world. He invites his friends to come and see. They invite their friends to see, etc. You now have Plaza of Conquests flooded with low levels all because of one person who had their ports on.

Alex Dragonbreaker GM Storm

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Gianna2799 wrote:
I think celestia should be for levels 29 or 28 and up because levels 29 and 28 are strong enough to help higher levels. And a lot of people under grandmaster level want to see celestia (including me).

No Celestia should be 50+

This is how it should be:
WC any level
KT when done all quest in WC
Grizzleheim 20+
MB when done all quest in KT
Mooshu when done all quest in MB
DS when done all quest in Mooshu
Celestia 50+ and when done all quest in DS, because if you done all of the above, you would be 50 in the first place.

Defender
May 31, 2010
pokeguy23 wrote:

This doesn't solve the problem. Unless everyone chooses this option. I have only been playing a short time , but have ran into problems with lower levels interfering with my battles in DS. There are more street bosses in DS than anywhere else that people can jump into. My quest are finished now , so I have been working on collecting dropped pets and better gear. Even choosing the most perfect realm , I still get low levels popping in on battles I started and making havoc of traps and everything I set up. I am a death wizard , so takes me a bit of time to set up the perfect shot. I dont have the high hits to dish out like storm. Most of the time , these low levels will get me near defeat. Not only do they port to DS on the back of someone , with or without asking , once there , they find a boss area , and start realm jumping going from realm to realm interfering with battles. This has happened to me several times now. The worst is they dont ask to join battle , just jump in with the assumption I will kill it , and they get to have the drops from my work. There attitude is also very arrogant , Had one laugh at me the other night when he popped in and I had gurtok down to 500 health , Joked about he wasnt going to be in this realm long. I didnt find it funny at all . I have hired henchman in the past to help with bosses when I first got to DS, they would jump in on those battles too , waste my money and my time. The warehouse when it first came out was a disaster with all these people hanging out at the entrance trying to zap in with other groups and tag along without asking . We eventuall solved that with forming a group , but , never had to use it in the past when we played together.
I think that is what bothers me most of all , They don't ask to join, when they should realize others are going to have to work harder just to try and win in the battle. Those that do ask , I will help and be friendly too. But those people are very few that I have seen.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:
Gianna2799 wrote:
I think celestia should be for levels 29 or 28 and up because levels 29 and 28 are strong enough to help higher levels. And a lot of people under grandmaster level want to see celestia (including me).

No Celestia should be 50+

This is how it should be:
WC any level
KT when done all quest in WC
Grizzleheim 20+
MB when done all quest in KT
Mooshu when done all quest in MB
DS when done all quest in Mooshu
Celestia 50+ and when done all quest in DS, because if you done all of the above, you would be 50 in the first place.

This won't work. People who are level 50 VOLUNTARILY do lots of SIDE quests to get there. I have friends who complete all MAIN story line quests and beat Malistaire. They don't care about reaching level 50. They have EARNED the right to go to Celestia by beating Malistaire. I can certainly understand not wanting Celestia becoming like DS where rude immature PEOPLE cause lots of problems. But, rude immature PEOPLE exist on every level. Perhaps a level 40+ cap would stem some of the problems. I really like the idea of me having to agree to someone porting to me. I also really like the idea of me having to agree to letting random person join my battle.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Theurgist
Megan FrostBringer Grandmaster Sorcerer

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
you guys realize that you could easily make anyone unable to port to you and ask other people in your not full battle to do the same?

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
juliaruskin wrote:
you guys realize that you could easily make anyone unable to port to you and ask other people in your not full battle to do the same?

Well, that really does not solve much. What if you need help and your port thing is off, when you turn it on, your "noob" friend ports and brings another person in the battle. And there are also some people that DONT have text chat and they cant hear what you are saying. And also, if you say the "No" in the menu chat, some people dont care, and join anyways.