Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the celestia tower in marlybone is IMPOSSABLE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
hi me and full group of grandmasters (life fire fire death) went to do the new celestia tow in marlybone and we made to last boss and we beat the three but after that all he used was scarecorw and the new fire power nova he is impossable to beat can you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something about this? would apreciate if a administrator could reply me. thank you.

michael swiftblade lvl 48 necromancer

Defender
May 24, 2009
Seriously the tower is easy and not that hard just need some strategy, passed it several times. Just a heads up, if you think its too hard don't do it your just wasting your time since the tower is not required to gain entry to celestia.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yes, it seems impossible but it is not. I don't know if I have all the answers but I made it with a group of 3. My experience was that bosses cheat in 2 of 10 levels. For the boss levels, only certain spells can be thrown. If you throw a spell other than the ones I specify here, the bosses kill quickly.
-- no life, fire, storm or ice spells
-- no blades traps or converts
-- no spells higher than level 4
-- no pet generated spells
As a team of death, myth and balance, we made it through. Whenever we deviated from the aforementioned path, we were wiped out within two rounds. Try it and see. For example, I accidentally threw a firecat 1 and another time protected myself with a storm shield. In both cases, the battle completely changed tempo and health bubbles busted very fast. Very fast. I do not believe I have all the answers. I just a quiet death.
StevenDeathBlossom.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
um when you were doing maintenance it loged me off and when i got back on my broom mount was gone so can you PLZ fix that oh ya and tons of other wizards lost their pets and mounts also. plus every time i mix a pet i just get a wraith that gives me wraith and i have been wondering why that was happening too so can you PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZ fix that and make malistair drop better items ;)

P.S. wolf owlheart level 50 necromancer

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
what NO WAY, it was very hard in the TEST REALM but I found it easier and I felt that a lot of the floors were gone I think we only did 7 floors 5 if you get both puzzles right... It all has to be in the strategy.. You have to QUENCH the big BOSS on the top so he cant power nova you and you need to ENTANGLE the fatcat so he cant rebirth . WE had 3 ENTANGLES on them when we attacked and the 2 rats never stood a chance with storm lord and they werent REBIRTHED. after that just keep shielding yourself and using high hit spells NOT SCARECROW YOU will do it

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
First of all, never bring 2 fire people in the tower, the last boss is fire, and converts don't work. Bring a life, bring lots of death dispel, lots of death shield.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's not impossible, just hard. There are guides on Central that deal with how to handle the tower.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
emomike567 wrote:
hi me and full group of grandmasters (life fire fire death) went to do the new celestia tow in marlybone and we made to last boss and we beat the three but after that all he used was scarecorw and the new fire power nova he is impossable to beat can you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something about this? would apreciate if a administrator could reply me. thank you.

michael swiftblade lvl 48 necromancer

I know just how you feel, i too am a lvl 48 necromancer and i had all grand masters with me, it was deth deth life snow, and the life would use rebirth continuosly and we would never be below our max health, we didnt have to do the riddles because the snow guy had all of them memorized, we got to the top, kill ed the rats, then knuckles, we used rebirth, and he cheated SO MUCH that in the next 2 turns, he had used 2 power nova's, a storm lord, and a helaphant

Issac Mythstaff lvl 48, Master of Death

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
While it can be difficult, it is not impossible as you claim. Strategies from any reputable fansite tell you how to do it. Plus if the GMs' involved know how to fight and possess basic strategy abilities it should be beatable. Sorry you are having a difficult time, hope you have better luck in future.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
This tower is impossible if you are alone. I've tried it four times on my own and again twice with other grandmasters. There's needs to be some balance between the difficulty, the health of the bosses, and the amount of cheating that the other team does. And yes, you do need this tower to get to Celestia. Or has no one been paying attention to the storyline. The tower may not directly take you to Celestia, or give you the key, but you need to go through it to get to the next step to get the key. If anyone knows of another way, it would be nice for the rest of us to know what it is.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
spberlingeri wrote:
and make malistair drop better items

P.S. wolf owlheart level 50 necromancer
i dont think that is possible. his robes give better stats then most crowns gear, and i intend to farm him for my fire robe, and put anything i cant use in my shared bank i just wanted to reply to that, so sry i deviated from the post.

pual ironflame, level 50 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Yea it was pretty easy actually. We had 2 lifes and 2 ice. Even though we had the weakest attack schools we still beat the guy. The only way you can beat this guy is by strategy like people have said before. You just need to use your common sense and you'll figure out what you need ot do. For us we healed before we attacked so we all got to full health and since we hadnt attacked the cat healed when it didnt even need to. Then we all attacked at the same time to make sure that we killed him instead of doing it one at a time and then healing which just gets you nowhere with this boss.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I remember my first go... grand myth fire fire life, we lost cause my killing Orthrus fizzled

Defender
May 08, 2009
I believe KI has made this tower optional in the questline to Celestia, so just think of it as a much harder Briskbreeze.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
The tower is not impossible, but it certainly isn't easy.

The monsters will copy you big time. If you use a multiple-attack spell, the boss will use a Level 48 multiple attack spell. If you use a steal health spell -- ghoul or vampire -- you will get hit with scarecrow. If you heal, even with just a pixie, it will use rebirth. Traps are at best useless.

If you die, flee quickly, heal, and return. You can't port back in, but you can run up from the bottom. In the last battle I used some potions, which kept me alive at the top until friends returned. When returning, you must go in alone. The hardest part of returning is telling others waiting in line not to join you. Unfortunately, "mutes" can't hear you.

I lost twice, then went in with Life, Ice and Storm wizards. We were a good team, led by someone who had been there before. Someone used an earthquake spell, which was great, because it wiped out all stuns the bosses had inflicted upon us using Ice giant and Storm Lord.

The fourth time I tried, a mute joined us and messed up everything. Good communication (or prior training) is essential.

I haven't tried some of the other spells suggested herein -- dispell, etc. Using them sounds like good strategy.

As instructed, I went to Baelstom afterward. He promised to repair the key I gave him and summon me. That was at least 24 hours ago. I haven't yet been summoned.

Corwin MythWeaver
Grandmaster Balance Wizard
"No less than the tress and the stars."

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
i just find it annoying that you have too defeat mailistaire to get this :-(

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
Seriously the tower is easy and not that hard just need some strategy, passed it several times. Just a heads up, if you think its too hard don't do it your just wasting your time since the tower is not required to gain entry to celestia.
what then how do you get to celestia then if you cant get to portal stone

Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Pay attention to what the MOBs are saying and you can figure it out the fight.

You can do it without having Quench (by making sure the main boss doesn't cast nova when your not ready for it) and without having the 2nd boss cast rebirth.

Warning Spoiler Ahead:

Main boss can not be trapped, he will break any trap placed on any of the MOBs, so do not use them.

Main boss will cast power nova when ever he is damaged, so do not hit him if your not ready for it.

2nd boss will cast rebirth when ever your team casts a heal spell, so do not heal until he is dead
or be prepared for it.

The trash mob next to the 2nd boss will keep a tower shield on the 2nd boss. So don't bother to take it off until the trash mobs are dead.

Basic plan for battle:

Kill the trash mobs (rats)
Then kill the 2nd boss
Heal up
Attack main boss, try to kill him in one or two turns

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
colagada wrote:
It's not impossible, just hard. There are guides on Central that deal with how to handle the tower.

the tower is very easy but when is the new world coming out?

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

"I've been all over the place, exploring the differ'nt worlds along the Spiral."
I can help you with your general questions about Wizard101.

- From Zeke's Celestia post in Discuss Wizard101

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
we just beat about the entire tower with three people as we had four going in but one left after about the second floor... the rest of us went "now what".... oh well, lets just play anyway.... end result, defeat for the tower

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
First of all, never bring 2 fire people in the tower, the last boss is fire, and converts don't work. Bring a life, bring lots of death dispel, lots of death shield.

can you please tell me where to get dispels?

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
seasnake wrote:
we just beat about the entire tower with three people as we had four going in but one left after about the second floor... the rest of us went "now what".... oh well, lets just play anyway.... end result, defeat for the tower

Lol i just did the same thing, we had 2 grands a fire and life and 45 ice and 46 myth and the fire left at the last boss after 3 tries and then when we got back in the battle reset at the last boss and we got everyone in battle killed except for the boss who had 130 health left and that was after the fire left

Jack Battletamer level 46 myth

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
the best combo that i had was 2 life and 2 storm we made it to the end that way Jonathan NightRider Grandmater Theurgist

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
the thing is though you cant just make another wizard and be happy i started my fire wizard, and liked it but it's kind of true we had a storm,life.balance and fire it was not so bad till all he did was use scarecrow. thats what makes it imposible and plus we did all the things you would do to win.

as in

-defeat the rats first
-then the big cat
but then we got to the boss and he is imposible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!