Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CELESTIA(malistair)freeze glitch!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i am very excited about the new world celestia and love the atlantis theme they are going with, but i wonder if we will meet up with malistair again because isnt that the whole story line anyway, to defeat him......isnt he the hardest boss in the game .....is there a boss harder then him in celestia?????because in my opinion malistair has a easy dungeon i have done a lot harder than that?????and yet again my charecter froze right near malistair thats the 3rd time! i hope they fix this problem maybe its a bug or something because it didnt say lost connection or anything......also a was doing the dungeon in the drake hatchery to retreive the egg and me and my bro were right by the egg but it was invisable it didnt say press X but when we tried nothing happened it just simply had a lable over it that said EGG.......but thankfully we got the egg the 2nd time we did the dungeon....this in total has happened nearly 10 times and i have simply waisted my time.....NICOLE FIREHUNTER :-D :-P

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Just to remind you, In Dragonspyre, people who fought Malistaire killed him. He chose to rest forever with Sylvia.

But you never know. People, probably people up to DS, know what Malistaire wants. To take over, but to be with Sylvia. Maybe we fight his soul during or at the end of Celestia? Maybe he decides to be good and help us during Celestia? So many possibilities. But what he really wanted was to be with Sylvia. He made the Dragon Titan because he wanted to rise Sylvia from the undead.

Once you think about it, Malistaire is actually innocent. He just wanted Sylvia. Ok, maybe he ALSO wanted to take over.

So what I think is that Malistaire is happily resting with Sylvia.