Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets talking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
what if your pet could say something on its own, such as "I'm hungry" or "Can we go home now" plus you could watch your pet eat the snack you feed it and it could reply by saying " YUMMY!" or " I liked that snack" or " Your the best!" as this may seen awkward to some its just a random idea. I hope nobody has though of this.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
No offense intended, but that sounds like an annoying feature. Dealing with other players' requests and desires is straining enough, let alone dealing with a pet I paid/won and then leveled to be giving me a piece of their mind. Just my two cents. Others may welcome such input from a subordinate.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
biltong wrote:
what if your pet could say something on its own, such as "I'm hungry" or "Can we go home now" plus you could watch your pet eat the snack you feed it and it could reply by saying " YUMMY!" or " I liked that snack" or " Your the best!" as this may seen awkward to some its just a random idea. I hope nobody has though of this.

That would be great, but lets make it able to be turned off if you wish. Just a thought :-)

ellie