Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

get the key new word

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
last boss way to hard to wich 4 people i done it 12 times group fell aport we all wipe fix it make it not so hard

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
This dungeon is no longer required to enter Celestia. It is only a side quest. It is not impossible to defeat. There are plenty of helpful guides on wizard101central.com to assist you.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Ya i mean come on they cheat and you should give the last boss less life i have tried about 25 times and still have not beaten it and stop letting them cheat and when you were doing maintenance it took away my broom mount and that has happened to a lot of people so can you PLZ fix it

P.S. wolf owlheart level 50 necromancer

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Tens of thousands of others have done it successfully. Look for guides on Wizard Central and elsewhere.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
colagada wrote:
Tens of thousands of others have done it successfully. Loo
k for guides on Wizard Central and elsewhere.

Unless players are lucky enough to find a life wizard to battle with you the warehouse quest is extremly difficult. Last night when I was in the warehouse ,started with four, one left second floor another died on the fifth floor so me and one guy tried , hired henchman and used minion, total stress .You don't want to get all the way to the top out of health and get cheated on over and over with no chance to win . Need to balance it out ,it is also to dang long. I felt like a was part of the chair I had sat so long. Please adjust the bosses.