Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

No. The quests are only for your primary school (the school you chose in the test when you made your character) Hope that helps. :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Can some one tell me how to get training poins I'm a level 57 and now i never get training poins.plz tell me how to get them. :(

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Tikirace1 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

The price in Crowns is dependent on your level and how many training points you have spent, as well as how many times you have sold back your spells.

i have bought back spells one time. but i have a question. if your higher level will you pay more or less crowns? please someone reply with a honest answer to help me understand this. thanks

Aaron IceGem

see ya in the spiral

the price depends on how many training points you've already spent, so pretty much it gets more expensive

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
I am lv 27 but I have not got a quest for an extra spell for a long time. My name is Luke Battleshard and I am a pyromancer.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Okay, so, according to the "Administrators", you earn 16 once you are at level 50. However, if you do all of Prospector Zeke's quests (Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Grizzleheim) then would that be 23 possible in the entire game? Are there other training-point gaining quests? I am a level 49 Balance wizard.

Also, I have a close grandmaster friend (level 58 Balance) and he says every two levels in Celestia you can gain a training point from Ogden Peake (is that the right person?)... and I also do not know when those "every two levels" start, would that be level 50?

Anyway, thank you for reading... if either an administrator or a intelligent wizard could answer my many questions, I would extremely appreciate it!!

Thank you very much,
Jacob DragonBlade

Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I think you should be aloud to buy back training points with gold because it is just going to use up all of your crowns. And you wont be able to buy the stuff you want for the crwon shop or anything else that cost crowns. :(

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
Second FAQ.

http://wizard101fanwiki.wetpaint.com/page/FAQ%27s

The quick answer.

You will receive one Training Points every 4 levels till Level 20, then one Training Point every 5 levels till Level 50. i.e. 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50. This gives you a total of 12 Training Points. You will also receive Training Points from some quests. There is 16 Training Points total possible. This allows for complete training of a second school and the majority of a third school.

what about level 55 and most of the people would want to spend some in celestia in (sun?) moon and star schools that they have there in celestia
thus for you can get a totol of around 17 training piont plus watever quest they have in celestia.and there are 8 or 9 spells for each school i think and you also have to consider elemental/spirit blade/trap that people might learn and who said we needed to finish the secondary school i know a wizard who went to level 10 spell in each scool which is 21 spells.and he said he had no more training points is that true if you dont count sun moon and star?and people who have the secondary school of death could ealily buy a lot of rank 5 death treasure cards from the library while every one else can only buy rank 4 ( ecsept for shuffle and mege taunt) which seems that trainig points and their demand are un balanced

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
lucavee99 wrote:
I am lv 27 but I have not got a quest for an extra spell for a long time. My name is Luke Battleshard and I am a pyromancer.

Hi! Me again! I am level 50 now. I am hoping to become legendary, not rank legendary, well known legendary on wizard 101. I am starting a buisness, i will help you on anything, in return for treasure cards and crown item gifts. if ya see me, shout my name out, and tell me to show you Rocco, who is my pet firewing, Friend me first, or ask. Once ya do that, i will help you>

Anyway, now they have added new level 35 and 55 spells, i get fuel, plus 25% to next three fire spells, and power link, a super version of link. If ya have any questions, post here and i will reply.

For example, "Where do you get the fire scarab pet drop?" and i would reply
"From a boss in Krokotopia in the tomb or the beguiler" this is a real asked question and a real answer btw.

Sry this is off topic

Survivor
May 17, 2009
so there are only 17 training points available in the game right now total? Will there be more quest in the newer worlds like Wintertusk ( or if any others are in development). I know there is always one you earn from Zeke by finding something or somebody but with the new spells and schools coming out ( moon, star, and sun magic so 3 new schools so far) are there gonna be quest in those worlds that give you an extra training point? By the time I reached Celestia I was already level 50 and had spent my training points and could only get another one by finding the lounge lizards.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
not trying to sound like a downer or anything but that isnt really fair to people who cant afford to get crowns....you should atleast(in my opinion) but a gold option on too I totally agree with that... Some people just cant afford crowns so a gold option would be nice :D

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
You get 1 training point for every four levels and if you do the finding quests you get a training point and when you get to level two you get a quest from ambrose and if you do it you get a card and a training point. What you have to find are the smiths, beetles, cats, clams, roses, birds, lizards, and troggs. Hope this helps :)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I KNOW I had seen a post at some point where it told you how many training points you would get. Or, at what levels you would get a training point.

I have spent a good two hours looking through the forums trying to find that post.

But, exactly how many training points do you get? I am level 38, and I would like to know how many more points I would get before I reached Grandmaster at level 50.

If someone could direct me to that post that has this information, or if someone knows this ontop of their head, please let me know. I appreciate it.

ok listen here is how many training points possible in game
you get one every about 5 lvls so
when you get to lvl 50 and havent spent any training points you should have atleast 10 and when you get to 60 you should 12 if you havent spent any
then if you do the smiths, beetles, cats, yardbirds, clams, stone roses, and lizards you should have 19 traing points is the estimated maximum

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Wait, so that means we have to get treasure cards to get the rest of the schools? or have a pet, athame, wand,Etc. to get the rest of the schools? Man, that will be hard to defeat malistare. *sigh* i love the game though. But,
ATLEAST make it easier to get gold. Its really tough after you cant find a quest for a while.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
KanBatsu wrote:
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I KNOW I had seen a post at some point where it told you how many training points you would get. Or, at what levels you would get a training point.

I have spent a good two hours looking through the forums trying to find that post.

But, exactly how many training points do you get? I am level 38, and I would like to know how many more points I would get before I reached Grandmaster at level 50.

If someone could direct me to that post that has this information, or if someone knows this ontop of their head, please let me know. I appreciate it.
You get 10 training points from leveling up, and more training points from prospector pete and Harold Argleston.

It's prospecter ZEKE, just to let you know...

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Stromseth wrote:
Wait, so that means we have to get treasure cards to get the rest of the schools? or have a pet, athame, wand,Etc. to get the rest of the schools? Man, that will be hard to defeat malistare. *sigh* i love the game though. But,
ATLEAST make it easier to get gold. Its really tough after you cant find a quest for a while.

Malistare is pretty easy to beat for a wizard with 10,000 health I'm Marcus Emeraldspear level 46

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Stormshadow wrote:
Does anyone know if you tain in a second school do you get extra quests for cards like you do for your first schoo?

Your primary school will give you quests at certain levels for more spells. Your secondary school will not. For example: If you were a Fire student with Life as a secondary, Falmea would give you quests for cards and pets but Moolinda Wu would not.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Now you can get 26 training points.

4, 8, 12, 16, 20 - 5
25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 - 8
Ravenwood quest - 1
Prospecter Zeke - 8 (9 when Wysteria comes out)
Some guy in Celestia - 3 (I think, it might be more)

5+8+1+9+3=26

I suggest using 5, for Tower Shield/Volcanic Shield, 21 left
7 for Dream Shield/Feint, 14 left
8 for Gargantuan/Others, 6 left
Polymorph Treant, 5 left (Except for Life)
Vengeance/Other/Nothing, 4/5 left

I would also suggest to save the rest incase if there is another world with new spells, or a level 62/or different spell comes out that you can train.

If you are death, you should have 11/12 left. (M death has 13, it did not get Vengeance or Polymorph Treant, he is the master at using Death attacks to Heal so I did not need it)

If you are Life, you should have 5/6 left.

If you are Ice, you should have 9/10 left.

If you are any other school, you should have 4/5 left. With a new world and a level raise, that would mean 3 more training points, which would make it 7/8, 7 would not be enough for a full school. (My death would have 16, enough for 2 full schools.)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Hmm...
Level 2: (Ravenwood quest 1 training point)
Level 4: 1 training point
Level 8: 1 training point
Level 12: 1 training point
Level 16: 1 training point
Level 20: 1 training point
Level 25: 1 training point
Level 30: 1 training point
Level 35: 1 training point
Level 40: 1 training point
Level 45: 1 training point
Level 50: 1 training point
Level 55: 1 training point
Level 60: 1 training point

History books:
Wizard City: 1 training point
Krokotopia: 1 training point
Marleybone: 1 training point
Mooshu: 1 training point
Dragonspyre: 1 training point
Celestia: 1 training point
Grizzleheim: 1 training point
Wintertusk: 1 training point

Prospector Zeke Quests:
Wizard City: 1 training point
Krokotopia: 1 training point
Marleybone: 1 training point
Mooshu: 1 training point
Dragonspyre: 1 training point
Celestia: 1 training point
Grizzleheim: 1 training point
Wintertusk: 1 training point

It depends. Count for yourself!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
Second FAQ.

http://wizard101fanwiki.wetpaint.com/page/FAQ%27s

The quick answer.

You will receive one Training Points every 4 levels till Level 20, then one Training Point every 5 levels till Level 50. i.e. 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50. This gives you a total of 12 Training Points. You will also receive Training Points from some quests. There is 16 Training Points total possible. This allows for complete training of a second school and the majority of a third school.
Okay, that is really not true. In secondary schools, you get the training point when your at the spell lvl. ie, lvl 33 to lvl 42 is not five lvls.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
If you do not use the training points you can get the total of 21 when legend
4 each level until level 50
5 each level after level 50
Zeke locates:
Smiths
Beetles
Stray Cats
Oysters
Stone roses
Lounge Lizards
Yard Birds
and Troggs

Zeke gives one training point for each of those

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
There's also the guy in the survey camp that gives you a training point just for picking up a ghost pearl in the Grotto.