Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Other worlds in the Spiral?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Well, since CL is coming out very soon, I'll share some ideas of yet more worlds they could release. First of all, remember Collossus Blvd, the gobblers? At the end, the Gobbler King says that they were driven out of their world by witches, he may be lying but it's a thought of a world, Ol' Gobblerton? ( He wants to call Collossus Blvd. New Gobblerton ).
And, when you make a wizard, Ambrose says you come from a world in the Spiral yourself, what if they make Earth :D, and we could meet our long-lost mother! just a thought. One more: Candyland. No really. Prof. Greyrose says she's from this world! I don't remember her statement but it was actually discussed on Friendly's blog once. And I still have a Candyland game despite being grown out of it, lol. It has this fairy who looks JUST like Greyrose who sells peanuts or something, so I don't think KI will run out of worlds anytime soon! And maybe another world not discussed at all yet, who knows