Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Street sweeper pet, confirmed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
For a while, there has been rumors of a frog pet somwhere in MB. Today, it was confirmed and I immediately went to fight Timmy Icepick ( he drops it :-) ) Got it on 3rd try, :D. The name is Ms. Otis ( :? I get a lot girl/boy names ) and he jumps around pretty awkwardly when I move, lol. Just confirming, you can go to Icepick in Chelsea court, he's not from a side quest either!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Thanks so much! I was really hoping they would make one. It took me about 12 tries, but well worth it.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
I finally got one last night after defeating Timmy over 150 times. The low pedigree was a small disappointment; his exuberant dance and run animations more than make up for it. I love my frog!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Yea, I helped 2 friends a while tonight, no luck for any of us. I must have been a magnet for the frog seeing as I got it on the 3rd try 8). And a "your welcome" to everyone who responded,

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
If you go over to Wizard101 Central, they have a pet guide that tells you all the different pet drops and where to find them. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2008
Aztek, the frog pet is new, it was a rumor for a long time since the new updates who dropped it, but this week it was discovered from Timmy Icepick and confirmed. I have a huge list already of pets and I check every one I get off