Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Tower is Impossible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Come on. The last boss in the new tower for the preview quest is impossible. He never looses his pips. He did Scarcrow like 4 times in a row. Also the Fire version of Nova is way too powerful. Is this supposed to be set up like this? My team got it down to just the final boss, and couldn't beat him because of all this above. Something needs to be done about that. We had all grands (Life, Fire, Ice and Storm (Me)) and couldn't beat a boss with only 3600 units of life. RIDICULOUS

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
The 1st time I went inside this Tower (with other 3 Wizards), we were defeated on the last Boss, and it's because we didn't know yet how this last Boss play or cheat.

Now I know, and on the 2nd time I went inside this Tower (with another 3 Wizards), we defeated the last Boss. Third time I went inside this Tower (with another 3 different wizards), we also defeated the last boss.

This game is not that hard, and make sure you have a good Life Wizard and at least one good attacker (maybe a Storm Wizard) who is at least a PvP Warlord. Believe me, me and other Wizards think that this Tower is not that really hard.

Thanks,

Adam L.
Life Wizard - PvP Warlord

Survivor
May 07, 2010
i agree new tower inposable for anyone to beat there no way nobody has god given chance do it it like stop tire go 100mph down road cant stop it its inposable to do i think its worste tower in marlybone somthing needs be done i think should have go to merle ambrose get the spiral key.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
bevo716 wrote:
Come on. The last boss in the new tower for the preview quest is impossible. He never looses his pips. He did Scarcrow like 4 times in a row. Also the Fire version of Nova is way too powerful. Is this supposed to be set up like this? My team got it down to just the final boss, and couldn't beat him because of all this above. Something needs to be done about that. We had all grands (Life, Fire, Ice and Storm (Me)) and couldn't beat a boss with only 3600 units of life. RIDICULOUS

Adjust your decks and strategies. We beat him on first try. (life,balance,death,ice). The problem isn't the boss. You just have to learn to play smarter and exploit the mobs weaknesses.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
This can be done. :-) Just finished up with Life, Death and 2 Balance people, I was one of the balance characters. As with the previous boss fight, make sure to kill his minions first, don't use traps (just blades) and make sure you have a bunch of minus 80% memorized for that last fight, or have a death character with you. It was an awesome fight. I just wish I knew what to do now. No new quest from the storm trainer.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
well i think (although not entirely sure) that thats not going to be one of the actual quests when celestia comes out.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A lot of people have beaten it. Check the guides on Central for clues.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
colagada wrote:

This isn't the tower you have to beat to get to mooshu I hope. "BIG BEN"

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Andria501 wrote:
i agree new tower inposable for anyone to beat there no way nobody has god given chance do it it like stop tire go 100mph down road cant stop it its inposable to do i think its worste tower in marlybone somthing needs be done i think should have go to merle ambrose get the spiral key.
the new tower is impossible!!!!!! i think they should quit the cheating bosses thing i mean we should be able to cheat if they can same with brisk breeze but if the bosses like general stormclaw ( if he cant cheat he should have minions ) dont cheat any more they should make them have more health because a group of 4 wizards would easily deal 3000 damage and 3600 to isarik so give them atlest 8000 your going to celestia!!!!! they have a lot of health. i wouldn't mind a lot of health my team against malistaire easlily took him out in a matter of rounds but ever since i have heard of brisk breeze i have been helping other people in till something can be done about the cheating bosses i'm fine with general stormclaw cheating because there is a strategy to beat him ( i think it's fun killing his minions ) but there must be something done about knuckles mc. cloud and isarik gllomthorn and the rat dudes. Ok i'm going on to the rat guys i'm ok with there scarecrow and everything but they're tower shields absosrb your attack down to 2 digits my friend terri attacked knuckles with wraith with a : death blade, feint spirit blade, and knuckles is balance so he has a boost and he had a tower shield and it did 86 damage!!!!! then the rats continue to shield isarik and knuckles and them selfs and isarik gets atleast like 5 turns to attack + he can use fire dragon and fire nova with one pip that doesn't cost him any pips

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
noyeh wrote:
colagada wrote:

This isn't the tower you have to beat to get to mooshu I hope. "BIG BEN"
nope it's not big ben the tower is to go to celestia and is called warehouse which is a zillion times harder than big ben

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
bevo716 wrote:

Adjust your decks and strategies. We beat him on first try. (life,balance,death,ice). The problem isn't the boss. You just have to learn to play smarter and exploit the mobs weaknesses.
so you said you had 3600 health wow complement: nice health i just found out a way for you to over rank isirik gloomthorn yous a health elixir

Survivor
May 29, 2009
i agree they made this way too hard. I think the biggest problem is finding three people to go in with you. i don't have three grandmaster friends that are all on at the same time and the people you do find don't know how to work as a team. the one time i made it to final boss we could have killed him in one turn but it cast scarecrow every turn and we couldn't build our pips fast enough. I don't mind a challenge but this is ridiculous. when i tried it in the test realm i never thought it would make it to the game like this.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
bevo716 wrote:
i agree

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It is NOT impossible, just takes planning, strategy, and some deck manipulation, hint, hint shielding yourself properly, dispelling certain elements for certain enemies. I beat it yesterday with only two others who were both Fire GMs and myself an Ice GM. Which means you do NOT need a Life GM to do it. Get past the frustration and think a little and you will defeat it and enjoy sweet taste of victory.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Okay, so it isn't that hard if you kill the boss that heals then the boss that cheats. I mean, it gets annoying when you use like a pixie and the guy goes "Yeah, we can heal too!" and rebirths.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48-Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Adept Necromancer Lvl 28- MooShu

Defender
May 09, 2009
k so your a necromancer. these are the three other schools you NEED for the tower. ice, life, and storm. considering ice and storm schools are big you shouldn't have a problem their. if you cant find a life then that's fine because your death so you can use sacrifice to heal the others. just be sure to check if at least 2 of them have learned satyr.

on the last boss all of you save up for your lvl 48 spells and kill them in one turn. this is why i said bring along a storm because their attacks are very strong. the ice is for defense because they have tower shield and have more health. make sure ice has learned satyr in case the rest of you die because they will have more health. the life which for you is optional is to heal, the rest of you kill and they go in last and heal.

if you cant get a life then go with balance or fire. balance because they can give you 2 extra blades and a trap. fire because their the second strongest.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
bevo716 wrote:

this is not impossible i beat it twice. you need two death wizards who can use strangle to stop scarecrow and a life wizard with rebirth.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
reneehw wrote:
bevo716 wrote:
i agree
i agree

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
all the people that say they have beatin the warehouse eighter work for the company or have way to much time on there hands and play all day i cant i work alot so for me to fight the same place 9 times and still lose then there is a big issue that needs to be corrected i spen so many crowns on potions and still lost one time i was on the last boss left and the game shut down for maintance and i lost it all and the worst thing is i get disconnected every 30 to 45 minutes it drives me crazy i really like this game and my wife and son have taken to it also so please fix it to where it can be beat by every one and not just gamers who spend all day and night on it i thank you for your time

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
bevo716 wrote:

It is almost impossible.When your waiting to go in there is such an urgent desperate feeling, It is not easy getting into a group,everybody wants a life wizard aboard. Which is about the only way to win, once you get to the crab it begins total frustration, then after beating this floor and the others usually out of all health at the last floor, all heck breaks lose,so you have tried again wasted an hour or more and didnt accomplish what you wanted .It is to insane the cheating needs to mellow out.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
wildman1169 wrote:
all the people that say they have beatin the warehouse eighter work for the company or have way to much time on there hands and play all day i cant i work alot so for me to fight the same place 9 times and still lose then there is a big issue that needs to be corrected i spen so many crowns on potions and still lost one time i was on the last boss left and the game shut down for maintance and i lost it all and the worst thing is i get disconnected every 30 to 45 minutes it drives me crazy i really like this game and my wife and son have taken to it also so please fix it to where it can be beat by every one and not just gamers who spend all day and night on it i thank you for your time

Um, wrong. I've beaten the warehouse, I don't work for KI, and I didn't spend all day and night on it. I beat it on the second try. So no, it's not impossible.

Besides, if you think it's too hard, there's an easy solution: Don't do it. That's why KI made it optional, you know.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
ok played it again for the 15th time with other grands and took 2 hours before i said no more the warehouse is way to hard and we cant heal without them healing and when we die and try and come back some one jumps on at the last second and you start all over plus all the disconnects are just as bad mostly in there like 8 times well i and a bunch of friends are way to frustrated to want to even play any more it has to be a little easier then it is and again i still say the people that are saying they beat it are the ones that made it or are testers and play all day long and thats not right give us a reason to continue playing as we feel we deserve it i dont mind a challange but come on now 5 fire novas in a row with no pips and he gets to use it then we die even faster i looked at the forum and it says ice storm balance and death thats why me beinbg fire i CANT BEAT HIM whats up with that it would be real nice if you could fix all the :bugs and then you will have alot more happy people that pay to play and thats what counts thank you deeply for my rants lol

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
finally beat the tower and we had no life person. It was ridiculously hard we had 2 balances, a ice and a fire. We had to flee a million times but finally got the job done with dispelling him and finished it off with a supercharged vampire.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Plz stop complaining about the warehouse :| Just plan it out. I had a life myth and storm and I am death. we beat it easily. And anyway when celestia comes out you don't have to beat it. I'm kinda sad about that though cause I thought that it was pretty cool that i beat the warehouse and now all my hardwork is gone cause complaining people asked for KI to just let them in and that's what KI is doing!!!!!!!!

sry just a little mad about that. So no the new tower is not impossible and all of you people that say it is are LAZY.

James Skull Wielder
49 pyromancer

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
wildman1169 wrote:

I don't work for KI nor do I have an abundance of time to enjoy the game, I beat it 2nd time I attempted for two reasons, good team mates and thinking about how to work around the cheat bosses and structure of the tower. There are multiple resouces from fansites that give you spot on methods for defeating the tower. Do some research and go in with a couple of competent GMs and you should be able to finish it.