Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Displaying Multiple Pets? What Does that mean

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
First I would like to apologize if this question was already posted by someone. However, I was not able to find the post that would answer my concern.

I was browsing through the message boards and forums of Wizard101 when I saw a repeated warning posted that said Displaying Multiple Pets or Badges is not okay. I'm not sure what this means. Is it regarding placing pets in our dorm or home or in the yards of our houses? I have about four pets that I placed in the yard of my house. Is that not okay? If it refers to displaying pets that are at our side, I'm not sure how anyone could even choose more than one. That goes the same for badges. How does any player even get the option to display more than one pet at their side or more than one badge below their name? I just hope that warning I read doesn't refer to placing pets in our house and yard. If it is, I will like to have a chance in picking up all my pets before they are removed by the webmaster as it says so in the warning message.

Thank you. ^_^

Don't worry about it. Sometimes there's a bug that allows a player to equip two pets at a time. It's just a bug, it doesn't affect gameplay or your stats, so it's pretty low on the list of bugs to fix.

It won't get you banned, but can make for some fun screenshots.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
May 29, 2009
PeridotStorm wrote:
First I would like to apologize if this question was already posted by someone. However, I was not able to find the post that would answer my concern.

I was browsing through the message boards and forums of Wizard101 when I saw a repeated warning posted that said Displaying Multiple Pets or Badges is not okay. I'm not sure what this means. Is it regarding placing pets in our dorm or home or in the yards of our houses? I have about four pets that I placed in the yard of my house. Is that not okay? If it refers to displaying pets that are at our side, I'm not sure how anyone could even choose more than one. That goes the same for badges. How does any player even get the option to display more than one pet at their side or more than one badge below their name? I just hope that warning I read doesn't refer to placing pets in our house and yard. If it is, I will like to have a chance in picking up all my pets before they are removed by the webmaster as it says so in the warning message.

Thank you. ^_^

I think what you are referring to with the webmaster is on one of the w101 FANSITEs and not this actual website. There are no pets or badge icons displayed on the forums here. Only in the game itself.