Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ugly Fizzles

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Since the update hit today, my fizzles are looking rather ugly and look like trash flying around. Can you fix this graphical glitch?

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
This isn't a "glitch" it is part of the update. I know some may think the fizzles are worse now than before but they JUST came out with it so they won't be changing it any time soon

Once again that is NOT a glitch.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
yes please try to fix it when i play my ice character it does look very ugly and trashy

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I don't think that this is a glitch. This is what they look like with the update.

I do agree with you however that they do look ugly. It looks like giant pieces of dirt are flying out of our spells. Please change the fizzles to how they used to look.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
yeah the fizzles are a little .. uh gross and they should be back to the way they where they were actually looking like firecraker sparks

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Egaad wrote:
I don't think that this is a glitch. This is what they look like with the update.

I do agree with you however that they do look ugly. It looks like giant pieces of dirt are flying out of our spells. Please change the fizzles to how they used to look.

Agreed. It is ugly and looks like gray dirt. Whomever thought it would look cool, needs to think again. The original fizzles looked way better.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Everyone complains about fizzles anyways, so why have them look good? If fizzles are hated so much they should look ugly.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2010