Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new school of stone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
the guys name would be stran and heres the moves are raining rocks level 1 stone wall level 5 stone avlelance level 10 rock smash level 15 rock trap level 21 stone tronado (attacks everyone) level 27 :-D force rock level 32 rock slide level 38 rock circle (cruse) level 44 rock monster (attacks everyone) level 50

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
coolguy99897 wrote:
the guys name would be stran and heres the moves are raining rocks level 1 stone wall level 5 stone avlelance level 10 rock smash level 15 rock trap level 21 stone tronado (attacks everyone) level 27 :-D force rock level 32 rock slide level 38 rock circle (cruse) level 44 rock monster (attacks everyone) level 50

KI has already added THREE NEW SCHOOLS! I don't understand why people keep posting about more schools be cause they just aren't going to be added.

At least not now or any time soon.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, If you want to play a game with many elements: Electric,water,wind,stone,ice,evil,good,darkness,light,none,fire etc.) You can play or register here:http://dragonfable.battleon.com/game/

But i don't suggest you to go there. I don't want wizards been extinct. :?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Sorry to say this, but it is kind of taken by life already. You see, Earthwalker explains this. Earth is stone. Earthwalker is life. But I thought that idea was made before. (Lol my friend in real life already had this idea.)