Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

usable furniture?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
how come we have a house with furniture that we can't even use? like to sit in or something. its kinda a waste of time/money/crowns just to get some of these things, i mean they're just sittin there getting virtual dust on them. and how come there's no pet furniture?

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
nobleheart wrote:
how come we have a house with furniture that we can't even use? like to sit in or something. its kinda a waste of time/money/crowns just to get some of these things, i mean they're just sittin there getting virtual dust on them. and how come there's no pet furniture?
yay and how come we can't be room mate with ture friends. also friends also should be able to use furniture and i think we should be able to add on to are house and doorm room also i think if friend want to islands. one more thing if wizard 101 has furniture it might get the game a lot more player :D thank for reading my post

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
I agree I would like to sit down on the couch or the chair at the dining table, you can always put an off limits sign on a piece of furniture such as a picture of the furniture with an X over it indicating it is unususable if they press the button to use it, to keep others from making this family friendly game into an r- rated game lol.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
Yeah. I agree with you. I think that chairs should be able to be sat on. One person per chair though. You should be able to sleep in bed, which restores your mana, one person max in the bed, for obvious reasons. Food furniture should be able to be eaten. Maybe some trees should be able to be climbed.

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
i love the idea how about like you can sit down in a chair or bench or on the ground to rest anywhere cool idea

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
we need usable furniture!! i am buying everything makes my house look cool and all but one last need ... USABLE FURNITURE!!!

i agree elizabeth goldenblossom