Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labirinth really?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
:|Some one tods me if i do the labirinth, i will get 3000 golds at the last? If this is real i gonna do it all the time after i finish the game so i will be rich!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I think someone is pulling your leg. I am not aware of any place in the spiral that gives that much gold, but who knows, I could be mistaken. :D

Explorer
May 22, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
:|Some one tods me if i do the labirinth, i will get 3000 golds at the last? If this is real i gonna do it all the time after i finish the game so i will be rich!

Alright, sorry to say, but no, that's not correct... i have one grandmaster and one level 45, and the labyrinth is a nice little dungeon that has many sword drops and many pets, but unless you sell a lot of good drops, sadly to say that you dont get 3000 free gold at the end.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I think someone is pulling your leg. I am not aware of any place in the spiral that gives that much gold, but who knows, I could be mistaken. :D

There is somewhere that gives you that much gold!
Crafting! Although that is not a dungeon the crafting quests give a lot of gold.

Also selling drops from the labyrinth will give you some money. My second Grand got max gold from doing the labyrinth over and over.

P.S: In case your wondering max gold is 150,000 gold.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Sell off every drop you get, and that combined with the standard gold you get each battle probably gets you around 3000 gold each time. On the other hand, with all the running around, it's probably more efficient to pick just one boss to farm repeatedly if you're just looking for money.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
If you wanna be rich I can assure you that the clothes the four ravens in GH drop cost around 1000 gold.

I sold all the clothes and wands I got from them after 2 battles and I had around 7000.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Last week before update, my Grandmaster Fire had made it through 3/4 of Labyrinth before I lost connection to the game. After update, I can only make it past 2 of boss's. It is not easier to solo with a minion for help, it's IMPOSSIBLE. You always run out of health with all the cheats,fizzes and weakness spells that you have to BUY HEALTH OR HENCHMEN to make it through. This is supposed to be a KID friendly game, but it IS HARDER now with updates. You need lots of other people to help, my grandchildren are crying because even with help, they can't make it through. How sad that this game has come to the point of digging into your wallet for the almighty crown. It's not fun anymore, and for all the people out there who whined because they wanted something harder to play, you need to go to a more hardcore game somewhere else. I have other friends who are Grandmasters and they don't like it either. So hope Kingsisle is happy with cancellations. - my friend :-P

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
DorcasAurelia wrote:
Sell off every drop you get, and that combined with the standard gold you get each battle probably gets you around 3000 gold each time. On the other hand, with all the running around, it's probably more efficient to pick just one boss to farm repeatedly if you're just looking for money.

Yes if you sell all the drops you probably will get around 3000. I've done it before Idk if it was exactly 3000 or whatever but you get the point :D

Farming one boss is another solution. That's how i watch my friends get rich

Catherine Windrider Level 49 Balance