Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

immpossible cheat boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
we all know that celestia just came out well i am working on the quests to get there and i am stuck on the tower with the cheat boss i lose every time on him is there a trick to doing this? if you know one plz post it i would be happy for any information i receive! :-)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
GER14 wrote:
we all know that celestia just came out well i am working on the quests to get there and i am stuck on the tower with the cheat boss i lose every time on him is there a trick to doing this? if you know one plz post it i would be happy for any information i receive! :-)

First Celestia has not come out yet. It won't be out until later on. The new tower is not mandatory to get to the new world. This is only a side quest. It is up to you if you decide you would like to do it now or wait til the new world is released to get the XPs.

If you visit wizard101central.com, they have helpful suggestions on how to win the dungeon. Remember this dungeon is only a side quest and is not mandatory.

Explorer
May 23, 2009

If the new world is not out(wich it is) how would you no if it was not needed

sanmil0963 wrote:
GER14 wrote:

First Celestia has not come out yet. It won't be out until later on. The new tower is not mandatory to get to the new world. This is only a side quest. It is up to you if you decide you would like to do it now or wait til the new world is released to get the XPs.

If you visit wizard101central.com, they have helpful suggestions on how to win the dungeon. Remember this dungeon is only a side quest and is not mandatory.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I know because I have been reading the boards.

Celestia doesn't come out until later this year. Click on the below link and read the news.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/21156.ftl

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
It's obvious you have not read the update history under the news tab...

July Update Notes wrote:
Begin your journey to Celestia
An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be available later this year.
Note: Due to community feedback, these preview quests will not be required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia when it is released.

steelerfan66 wrote:

sanmil0963 wrote:
GER14 wrote:

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
The world is in fact not out, as stated by KI in the Test Realm forum.
This is just a preview quest, and Zeke said in the Test Realm forum it was not mandatory. :)

steelerfan66 wrote:

sanmil0963 wrote:
GER14 wrote:

Hero
May 19, 2009
steelerfan66 wrote:

sanmil0963 wrote:
GER14 wrote:

Only the preview quests are out. Well techichally not preview quests anymore bc you no longer have to do them. Celestia wont be out until later this year, this has been said many times by zeke/KI themselves.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
well thanks for the help..... i guess because all i really saw was celestias not out yet! and that kinda stuff is basically what i always hear on the message boards instead of helping but i do thank the first wizard that posted because if they hadnt told me that i never would have new that prof balestrom finishes fixing the key to celestia once the world comes out. now i wont be running aroung the worlds any more thinking i have to do some quest or lvl up to lvl 50 or something!

btw just after i posted this i beat the tower! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

finnigan willowraith lvl 49 ice wizard

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
yeah i never realized it wasnt a mandatory quest that just bums me out i was hoping it was actually THE quest to go to celestia
because they said it will come out late summer well it is decent in the middle of the summer and when i saw the update notis i was excited but not anymore
huh :(

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
patskates9705 wrote:
yeah i never realized it wasnt a mandatory quest that just bums me out i was hoping it was actually THE quest to go to celestia
because they said it will come out late summer well it is decent in the middle of the summer and when i saw the update notis i was excited but not anymore
huh :(

Yes, many are bummed that Celestia isnt out yet and wont be for a while now. But when KI says something is coming out at a certain time, add about 4 months to that instead hopefully then you wont be too disappointed.