Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching With Gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I had an idea last night... What if we could stitch crowns with gold. Right now I have a really lame looking outfit, awesome clothes without the advantages my lame clothes have, and about 6 crowns. I was wondering, why don't you update the game to allow stitching with gold?
Post "/sign" if you agree.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm always for more differentiation in the game and agree stitching should be made available with gold as it makes the entire place look a bit nicer when even the free players look nice. The better the game looks the more people will want to subscribe to it, so I can't say that making stitching available for gold would result in lost revenues as it may serve to increase revenues. I do think making permanent mounts available for gold is likely to decrease revenues. I do like how the more expensive pets can't be rented for a day by everyone which makes them more rare in the game and rewards those who bought them. I do however think that all mounts should have a trial area like the houses do where you can go in and view what they would be like. Select a house you want to view and then be able to select a mount type you would like to test while viewing the house before buying either.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009